Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

uimhr ocht

3pts,a few goals,griffiths back  things ticking along,we should get stuck into city  against barca we didnt make a tackle im expecting a different game this week.

JoG2

Quote from: Minder on September 22, 2016, 11:23:50 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on September 22, 2016, 11:23:16 PM
Ok gormless from Glenarm

It's good but it's not right

I know,  sweet jesus,  that wee black (but very picturesque I must add) village didn't produce BR!

It's crazy that Fearon and The Shetland over in the Liverpool forum have had their Saturdays ruined by 'their'  respective teams hammering the opposition... Life is too precious and short to be that twisted surely!   :o

Main Street

Quote from: JoG2 on September 24, 2016, 09:03:43 PM

It's crazy that Fearon and The Shetland over in the Liverpool forum have had their Saturdays ruined by 'their'  respective teams hammering the opposition... Life is too precious and short to be that twisted surely!   :o
You do realise that you think a troll has feelings, despite all known evidence to the contrary :D
A troll doesn't give a féck if what they write is totally proven wrong at a later stage, it just spouts other nonsense, it is an eternal spring of nonsense.
The only thing that matters to a troll is that people react and reply, especially people who steadfastly assume that the troll has an actual personality, has emotions and someone who responds to rationality.

lenny

Celtic dreww 0-0 at home with kilmarnock last year. Lee Clark said after the game that Rodgers has brought Celtic to a completely different level this year.

T Fearon

You all were orgasmic about beating Rangers 5-1 a few weeks ago, yet a few days later we lost 7 nil.Beating SPL teams is par for the course with the squad and budget we have,I guarantee the 6-1 win to day won't prevent a hiding against Man City on Wednesday.

Guardiola V Coco,even the thought of it makes me shudder

From the Bunker

Quote from: Nigel White on September 24, 2016, 10:22:02 PM
It's all he has in his life. No kids to keep him occupied so he fulfills his frustration by winding people up on the Internet. As I said before go to his Facebook site and you'll realise what you're dealing with

You are getting too personal here. Not good form! You may not agree with him but going on a personal rampage is not the way to go! He is entitled to his view. You may not agree with it. But personal attacks are not on!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: From the Bunker on September 24, 2016, 11:26:09 PM
It's all he has in his life. No kids to keep him occupied so he fulfills his frustration by winding people up on the Internet. As I said before go to his Facebook site and you'll realise what you're dealing with

You are getting too personal here. Not good form! You may not agree with him but going on a personal rampage is not the way to go! He is entitled to his view. You may not agree with it. But personal attacks are not on!
Agree.

ONeill

Quote from: Main Street on September 24, 2016, 10:09:05 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on September 24, 2016, 09:03:43 PM

You do realise that you think a troll has feelings, despite all known evidence to the contrary :D
A troll doesn't give a féck if what they write is totally proven wrong at a later stage, it just spouts other nonsense, it is an eternal spring of nonsense.
The only thing that matters to a troll is that people react and reply, especially people who steadfastly assume that the troll has an actual personality, has emotions and someone who responds to rationality.

Mind-numbingly, your last 6 posts on this thread have been about Tony and not Celtic. It really is that bizarre.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on September 24, 2016, 11:21:31 PM
You all were orgasmic about beating Rangers 5-1 a few weeks ago, yet a few days later we lost 7 nil.Beating SPL teams is par for the course with the squad and budget we have,I guarantee the 6-1 win to day won't prevent a hiding against Man City on Wednesday.

Guardiola V Coco,even the thought of it makes me shudder

Where is he proof that we were all orgasmic over beating rangers

Tony Baloney

I don't think there could be more antagonism on this thread if there were Rangers fans posting here.

Newbridge Exile

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 25, 2016, 01:00:08 AM
I don't think there could be more antagonism on this thread if there were Rangers fans posting here.
It's sad but true,

T Fearon

Yes.Its a pity a lot of posters have zero tolerance for views that are different from theirs.No need for antagonism at all.

Nigel White

Quote from: From the Bunker on September 24, 2016, 11:26:09 PM

You're right I've taken it down.

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on September 25, 2016, 08:46:20 AM
Yes.Its a pity a lot of posters have zero tolerance for views that are different from theirs.No need for antagonism at all.

I will engage with you in sensible conversation which you are capable of. Sometimes tho you just come across as daft at best. You rarely back up your allegations such as we were all ecstatic at beating Rangers. Care to show the proof? I was happy we beat them. Same way I was happy we beat Kilmarnock yesterday

T Fearon

The reaction was way over the top.Mind you the tolerance for the 7 nil defeat was way too much as well.

Every Celtic manager gets criticism,even Jock Stein was forced out.I don't see why the current manager should be exempt,when he deserves it.