Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Alloa gave Rodgers a wee lesson on how to set up when you are playing a team who are operating on an altogether different level. Had Celtic gone with a similar approach in the Nou Camp they wouldn't have lost 7-0. Alloa were a little unlucky really, one mistake in midfield and we were caught out. Looked good for extra time until then. Celtic very fortunate indeed not to be reduced to 10 men at the end of the first half, shocking challenge by Craig Gordon on Greig Spence.  Poor call by the referee.

T Fearon

Exactly.Coco the clueless upstaged by the Alloa manager who probably earns a low five figure salary

Nigel White

Lol.  After that visit to your FB site which showed me what a nut job you are I'm really enjoying this thread. Mind you I think those who are evening their wit to you are every bit as nutty. Coco the clueless, in fairness, is class and should, I hope, get a good response.

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Quote from: T Fearon on September 22, 2016, 06:30:10 PM
Exactly.Coco the clueless upstaged by the Alloa manager who probably earns a low five figure salary

He will earn a lot more in the future, he is a class act. He has had Alloa playing wonderful attacking football in our league, but has adapted the style when required to cope with top flight teams. 2 defeated and Celtic pushed all the way last night.

I'm not a Celtic fan, but I do believe your criticism of Rodgers is unfair. He inherited something of a shambles but has quickly turned it around. They are a much better side than last season already. Given how quickly he has managed that, you would think he is well placed to make further progress as time goes on. Needs to be more pragmatic in Europe though and play it tight when required.

Newbridge Exile

Quote from: Lamh Dhearg Alba on September 22, 2016, 08:10:33 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on September 22, 2016, 06:30:10 PM

He will earn a lot more in the future, he is a class act. He has had Alloa playing wonderful attacking football in our league, but has adapted the style when required to cope with top flight teams. 2 defeated and Celtic pushed all the way last night.

I'm not a Celtic fan, but I do believe your criticism of Rodgers is unfair. He inherited something of a shambles but has quickly turned it around. They are a much better side than last season already. Given how quickly he has managed that, you would think he is well placed to make further progress as time goes on. Needs to be more pragmatic in Europe though and play it tight when required.
Excellent post ,right on all levels

T Fearon

They and he has everything to prove.He has been fortunate to be allowed to bring in a player of proven premiership quality,who is not way past his best.I don't think presiding over Celtic's worst ever European result is evidence of improvement, his tactics were a shambles and the team reflected their manager, as all teams do, that night,clueles

bennydorano

Big question is what do you & Roy Keane expect from the weekend game?

uimhr ocht

StGallsGAA

....wait for it....."if clueless Rodgers doesn't  beat Rangers by at least another 4 goal margin it means the team are going backwards....just as I predicted....." TF ::) ::)

T Fearon

Here's a question.What did or do you expect from Brainless from Ballymena? Better football than Ronny produced? Winning the SPL in style? Do you really think he has to date justified his huge salary,with embarrassing defeats against Red Imps and Barcelona,and struggling to put Alloa away? Do we not expect more,much more from any Celtic manager,never mind the highest paid one in our history?

Minder

Quote from: T Fearon on September 22, 2016, 10:31:50 PM
Here's a question.What did or do you expect from Brainless from Ballymena? Better football than Ronny produced? Winning the SPL in style? Do you really think he has to date justified his huge salary,with embarrassing defeats against Red Imps and Barcelona,and struggling to put Alloa away? Do we not expect more,much more from any Celtic manager,never mind the highest paid one in our history?

He isn't from Ballymena
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

StGallsGAA

Meanwhile Brainless from the Portadown Dole Office inspires the nation....

muppet

Quote from: Minder on September 22, 2016, 10:47:48 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on September 22, 2016, 10:31:50 PM

He isn't from Ballymena

That's ok, Tony isn't a Celtic fan.
MWWSI 2017

T Fearon

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"