Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

galwayman

No matter who is managing the team a heavy defeat in Barcelona wouldn't be a huge surprise.
Let's be honest Celtic are around the standard of a championship side in England.
The standard of the Spl is very low

illdecide

Tony rangers bets on messi scoring a hat-trick and then Suarez scoring a brace all in the one game...he tells that many lies he actually believes them. 
Jamie Clarke got it, Brendan Rodgers is getting it...who is next? Do u even like yourself? Prob not it's hard to like a w**ker.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ashman

Quote from: galwayman on September 13, 2016, 11:03:25 PM
No matter who is managing the team a heavy defeat in Barcelona wouldn't be a huge surprise.
Let's be honest Celtic are around the standard of a championship side in England.
The standard of the Spl is very low

Celtic would be top 6 in English Championship .  Rangers would be in bottom 6.

tonto1888

Quote from: ned on September 13, 2016, 10:47:49 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on September 13, 2016, 10:40:06 PM
Didn't see the game so not gonna comment on it but I bet tiny just couldn't wait to get in here and say I told you so
Predictive or deliberate but I like that, 'Tiny' minded is about right.

It was originally predictive but I've kept it since. One occasion I reckoned the phone actually knew better than I did

stew

Tony loves Celtic FC, he also 6loves winding people up, I got a warning for what I said to that kn**ker who posted about tones place of employment.

Posting after a bad loss right away is not good, I have no problem with him making money off the fixture, Celtics players get appearance money to take a hammering llike that, all that aside, Saturday did hurt them, when they play rangers they could never take the foot off the pedal when  hammering rankers.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

straightred

to have any chance in a game like that you cant be missing penalties. Throw in a goal at the start at each half and its over. The most dissapointing thing for me is that they just chucked it at 3-0 and let it become 7.

I'm not calling for rodgers head - far from it. Tonight was a severe lesson and hopefully they'll learn from it. 3rd in this group would be minor miracle but that's what they have got to aim for. That and bring in more quality for next season. Don't forget they haven't competed at this level for a few years either.

Main Street

3 points dropped as expected. No Sammy this time to score a token goal after a hiding.

I suppose Brown would call this one  'Men V Bhoys'

T Fearon

When is a 7 nil defeat not an embarrassment? Answer when Brendan Rodgers is manager of the defeated side...according to himself.Seriously as every Celtic fan faces a day filled with merciless ribbing,are you not ashamed by the debacle last night.Of course the bus should have been parked to ensure a respectable scoreline and tactical substitutions made at the right time.Celtic coach Jim Mc Guinness must have cringed watching how open the defence was from the first minute onwards as the clown in charge showed once again he is incapable of learning from past mistakes.

Last night put paid to any chance Rodgers had of a return to any decent job in England.Worryingly that means he might be with us next season again.

illdecide

Quote from: T Fearon on September 14, 2016, 07:18:16 AM
When is a 7 nil defeat not an embarrassment? Answer when Brendan Rodgers is manager of the defeated side...according to himself.Seriously as every Celtic fan faces a day filled with merciless ribbing,are you not ashamed by the debacle last night.Of course the bus should have been parked to ensure a respectable scoreline and tactical substitutions made at the right time.Celtic coach Jim Mc Guinness must have cringed watching how open the defence was from the first minute onwards as the clown in charge showed once again he is incapable of learning from past mistakes.

Last night put paid to any chance Rodgers had of a return to any decent job in England.Worryingly that means he might be with us next season again.

Nah he'll not join Spurs

gallsman

While Tony is clearly an arsehole, there's absolutely nothing wrong with betting against "his own team". It has zero bearing on the outcome of the game. It has zero bearing on how he'd like to have seen the game go as a fan. Just sensible, if he did indeed make the bets. Well, as sensible as gambling can ever be.

illdecide

Quote from: gallsman on September 14, 2016, 08:55:02 AM
While Tony is clearly an arsehole, there's absolutely nothing wrong with betting against "his own team". It has zero bearing on the outcome of the game. It has zero bearing on how he'd like to have seen the game go as a fan. Just sensible, if he did indeed make the bets. Well, as sensible as gambling can ever be.

Of course it has no outcome of the game and he's entitled to bet when he wants but the fact he's the biggest liar to ever breathe do u actually believe that he does the bets he says..must be a very wealthy man if he does.

Esmarelda

This thread is supposed to be about all things Celtic. Unfortunately for those wishing to discuss this topic, the thread has long deteriorated into replying to the most obvious of WUMs, much like any thread on the Catholic Church.

Is there any chance people would stop engaging with him so that we could stick to the subject?

Dire Ear

Quote from: Esmarelda on September 14, 2016, 09:30:13 AM
This thread is supposed to be about all things Celtic. Unfortunately for those wishing to discuss this topic, the thread has long deteriorated into replying to the most obvious of WUMs, much like any thread on the Catholic Church.

Is there any chance people would stop engaging with him so that we could stick to the subject?
That would be so good

illdecide

Very disappointed with the scoreline last night, TBH i was expecting a 3-0 and then Barca taking the foot of the gas but by God did they mean business last night. I think Celtic got Barca on the wrong night as i believe they would have thrashed majority of teams last night, they were in the mood last night and were relentless. Bad defending and goalkeeping def could have prevented a couple of goals alright but they showed their class and Celtic just couldn't cope.
Souness and Lennon both stated that Barca would have destroyed any team last night and played like men possessed, i just hope this defeat does not wreck their confidence for the rest of the CL games and the domestic game too. I really fear playing Man City too...Jasus this CL could be a real embarrassment for us.

T Fearon

Any team is only as good as the opponents allow them to be.In all honesty if Ronny had been in the dugout last night,he would be getting slaughtered.