Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

T Fearon

Would you look a gift horse in the mouth? In all seriousness is this any better than Ronny?

imtommygunn

Quote from: general_lee on September 13, 2016, 09:07:35 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on September 13, 2016, 09:04:49 PM
Ffs bring Ronny back.This is a total embarrassment.Messi evens at half time to score a hat trick.On that like a shot,but still disgusted😡
Betting against your own team. Good man. You're no Celtic supporter

Someone should bring this up at the next agm ;D

The Gs Man

Fearon, how are you able to watch the match with your jizz all over the tv screen?
Keep 'er lit

T Fearon

It's not as if I didn't expect it,shameful,particularly due to the fact that Barca have treated this like a practice game

ONeill

To be fair, Fearon has been vindicated.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

MoChara

Fs barcas like playing football manager with the cheats on

Aaron Boone

Celtic 5 Rangers 1. Demolition Derby 2016.

T Fearon

The worst thing is the scoreline,Celtic's worst ever European result,is no surprise.

uimhr ocht

Im not impressed with the new goalkeeper at all!

imtommygunn

The part timers beating them was worse...

Far from their worst result. Has happened to many teams and will happen to many more. Don't let that cloud your bias though.

Just support rangers while rodgers os celtic manager sure. You may as well.

StGallsGAA

Spurs used to be regularly on the end of whoopings like this v ManU.  Didn't seem to bother Tony that much at the time?

The Gs Man

Barca would therefore beat Rangers 12-1. At least that's something.
Keep 'er lit

Gabriel_Hurl

The Artmedia Bratislava loss was way worse than that.

ashman

At least Kell brook's corner threw in the towel.

T Fearon

Also took Skybet's 7/4 on Suarez to score a brace,such was my lack of confidence in that clown Rodgers.Still I am pained.In this the fiftieth anniversary of the Lisbon season Celtic shamefully suffer their heaviest ever defeat in Europe.

Tonight's tie was the equivalent of NI V Germany in Euro 2016,a vastly superior team against a team of no hopers.But thanks to an astute manager with a competent gameplan,N Ireland curtailed their illustrious opponents to a solitary goal defeat.