62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

illdecide

Quote from: laoislad on September 12, 2016, 02:40:24 PM
Quote from: ludermor on September 12, 2016, 12:47:53 PM
Quote from: illdecide on September 10, 2016, 10:22:45 PM
Couldn't u you laugh at Fearon "I set him 2 tests" u couldn't set an ice cube ffs. For every game Celtic win the bigger dick u become.

Did any of u see the photos of what the Huns done at Celtic? f**king wrecked the place, demolished the toilets and pulled the ceilings in.... unbelievable
Not a peep about celtic 'fans' doing their bit for Suicide Awareness Day?
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/mayhem-old-firm-returns-offensive-8813352
Strange behaviour from the self proclaimed Best fans in the world alright....

Well you of all people should know that all teams have morons following them, it's hard to get rid of them.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

charlieTully

Quote from: laoislad on September 12, 2016, 02:40:24 PM
Couldn't u you laugh at Fearon "I set him 2 tests" u couldn't set an ice cube ffs. For every game Celtic win the bigger dick u become.

Did any of u see the photos of what the Huns done at Celtic? f**king wrecked the place, demolished the toilets and pulled the ceilings in.... unbelievable
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/mayhem-old-firm-returns-offensive-8813352
Strange behaviour from the self proclaimed Best fans in the world alright....

from a lad who supports a club who got british teams banned from Europe.

tonto1888

Quote from: ludermor on September 12, 2016, 01:10:30 PM
Quote from: general_lee on September 12, 2016, 12:54:43 PM

Shameful. Whether intentional or not they should be banned
WTF? did blow up doll put the noose/scarf,sash on itself?? Did you read the article and see who it was aimed at?

Tell me who it was aimed at. That article is a disgrace trying to say that whoever done that doll display done it as a jibe towards kris Boyd or because it was suicide awareness day. Whoever it was didn't know either of those things. Also mentioning the know your place Hun scum banner and trying to link the two. Scummy journalism at its best.
The doll display was wrong, unpleasant and rather unsettling but it was not meant in the way the article suggests.

oisinog

Quote from: tonto1888 on September 12, 2016, 04:09:24 PM

WTF? did blow up doll put the noose/scarf,sash on itself?? Did you read the article and see who it was aimed at?

Tell me who it was aimed at. That article is a disgrace trying to say that whoever done that doll display done it as a jibe towards kris Boyd or because it was suicide awareness day. Whoever it was didn't know either of those things. Also mentioning the know your place Hun scum banner and trying to link the two. Scummy journalism at its best.
The doll display was wrong, unpleasant and rather unsettling but it was not meant in the way the article suggests.

If you dont think the doll was a dig at Kris Boyd who do you think it was aimed at. Seriously a few days on since he discussed his brother in the media. I cant see any other reason why it would be there and these scumbags do not represent me as a Celtic fan

tonto1888

Quote from: oisinog on September 12, 2016, 04:21:52 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on September 12, 2016, 04:09:24 PM

If you dont think the doll was a dig at Kris Boyd who do you think it was aimed at. Seriously a few days on since he discussed his brother in the media. I cant see any other reason why it would be there and these scumbags do not represent me as a Celtic fan

It was not a dog at kris Boyd. Stop buying into what the media are telling you ffs. For starters, the dolls had their hands tied behind their backs. Not something people who hang themselves do is it.
Was it a stupid thing to do? Yeah it sure was. Was it insensitive given what happened to the boy's family and the fact it is suicide awareness week? Too right. Was that the aim? No chance. was it a dig at rangers because they died? Possibly and that's definitely more likely that any story the Huns or media come up with

tonto1888

Just want to clarify I'm not defending the people who done it or their motives. It was wrong. Plain and simple and I'd be happy if I heard they were caught and banned. As someone above said, they don't represent me as a Celtic fan and hopefully they don't represent the vast majority of Celtic fans either.

Jeepers Creepers

Strange way to depict a death of a club?

tonto1888

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on September 12, 2016, 06:06:46 PM

It may not have been about that but it certainly wasn't about the suicide of anybody. It has been rightly condemned. On a related matter the statement from Rangers FC is laughable. Do they really want to open that can of worms

imtommygunn

Quote from: tonto1888 on September 12, 2016, 06:39:05 PM

It may not have been about that but it certainly wasn't about the suicide of anybody. It has been rightly condemned. On a related matter the statement from Rangers FC is laughable. Do they really want to open that can of worms

How do you know what the intent was behind it? Do you know the person/ people?

ned

Quote from: imtommygunn on September 12, 2016, 07:15:25 PM

Nobody but the person who did it know. However, some Rangers supporters tied a'doll' to the ibrox gates during their descent to liquidation, some suggestion this is the reasoning for the 'hanging'.

tonto1888

No I don't know he people who done it but I can safely say it wasn't directed at the suicide of Kris Boyd's brother despite what Huns, the media and seemingly some of our own support want you to think

screenexile

Doesn't matter the intent the fact that it happened leaves Celtic fans open to criticism... There were thousands of Celtic fans around and they didn't stop it.

Best fans in the world my arse!!!

T Fearon

As my friend Hugh Jordan, himself a Glaswegian,said yesterday in the Sunday World,there are far too many Celtic "fans"who think owning a season ticket entitles them to do what they like.I said a few weeks ago I wish the political activists etc would stop using our club,which is totally apolitical.They only tarnish the reputation of the club.

Meanwhile this is a Godsend for the Rangers Board.The attention is deflected away from getting a hammering from a mediocre Celtic side as their dimwit fans are outraged by the display of a couple of dummies,the perpetrators of which are too stupid to link it to anything tragic like real life suicide.

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on September 12, 2016, 10:29:17 PM
As my friend Hugh Jordan, himself a Glaswegian,said yesterday in the Sunday World,there are far too many Celtic "fans"who think owning a season ticket entitles them to do what they like.I said a few weeks ago I wish the political activists etc would stop using our club,which is totally apolitical.They only tarnish the reputation of the club.

Meanwhile this is a Godsend for the Rangers Board.The attention is deflected away from getting a hammering from a mediocre Celtic side as their dimwit fans are outraged by the display of a couple of dummies,the perpetrators of which are too stupid to link it to anything tragic like real life suicide.

Just how do you figure our club is totally apolitical?

tyroneman

Refresh my memory but was Michael Davitt not made an honorary president of Celtic and in fact invited to lay the first sod in the new Celtic park in 1892 ?