Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

bennydorano

Where did it all go wrong Brendy? Achieved main goal for season already with CL qualification, beat main title contenders 4.1 today, top of league with game in hand. Rodgers out.

Fraud.

winghalfback

Quote from: bennydorano on August 27, 2016, 07:12:28 PM
Where did it all go wrong Brendy? Achieved main goal for season already with CL qualification, beat main title contenders 4.1 today, top of league with game in hand. Rodgers out.

Fraud.

Have to agree sack him and the board while you're on it.

As for o Neill I don't doubt he has done well in his past with rovers and the occupied 6 if that's the case we should have went for Stephen Kenny but it can't compare to Rodgers Liverpool Swansea Chelsea reading experience.

Instead of lambasting the man before he has really got started give him a chance he has already achieved all he was asked to let's see what the season brings. I like the style he has brought back to park head the attacking football and the blooding of the young players.

P.s who cares about his personal life not everyone can have the rosy life tony seems to lead.

uimhr ocht

Good result today anyone over at the game?the huns up next then!

T Fearon

As the football correspondent said in yesterday's Daily Mail,there's little hope for Celtic after conceding 4 goals against Happoel.Next two games are crucial,losing at home to Rangers then a tanking against Barcelona will soon produce a reality Check

winghalfback

Quote from: T Fearon on August 28, 2016, 12:03:41 AM
As the football correspondent said in yesterday's Daily Mail,there's little hope for Celtic after conceding 4 goals against Happoel.Next two games are crucial,losing at home to Rangers then a tanking against Barcelona will soon produce a reality Check

You should know better Tony. The man from the daily mail . Tut tut

http://youtu.be/KX1CSSZa1v0

ashman

Aberdeen are a decent community based club.  Celtic are a corporate behemoth with profit from American multinationals feeding them . 

GAA people should follow community based clubs in Scottish ( and English ) soccerball.

Old firm is rancid and sectarian .

T Fearon

Should GAA people follow a sport whose headquarter stadium has a corporate level,containing corporate boxes,and shell out the guts of 100 euros for tickets for the annual showpiece finals and a sport that contracts with subscription television?

Over the Bar

QuoteShould GAA people follow a sport whose headquarter stadium has a corporate level,containing corporate boxes, and shell out the guts of 100 euros for tickets for the annual showpiece finals and a sport that contracts with subscription television?

Since you're an Armagh fan I think your €100 will be safe in your pocket for a while yet. 

illdecide

Celtic are close to signing West Brom right-back Cristian Gamboa.

The 26-year-old Costa Rican is having a medical in Glasgow on Monday after both clubs agreed a fee, BBC Scotland has learned.

Gamboa, who has made more than 160 club appearances, has previously played in Denmark and Norway and has won 47 caps for his country.

He played all five of Costa Rica's games as they reached the 2014 World Cup quarter-finals in Brazil.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

theticklemister

Quote from: winghalfback on August 28, 2016, 12:15:59 AM
Quote from: T Fearon on August 28, 2016, 12:03:41 AM

You should know better Tony. The man from the daily mail . Tut tut

http://youtu.be/KX1CSSZa1v0

Incidentally I'll be playing music before the match I. Glasgow if anyone wants to come along and Eli g this song.....

Applesisapples

Quote from: T Fearon on August 27, 2016, 02:17:21 PM
Michael O'Neill was born for the job.
Na Rangers is his next port of call after OWC.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Applesisapples on August 29, 2016, 04:27:09 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on August 27, 2016, 02:17:21 PM
Michael O'Neill was born for the job.
Na Rangers is his next port of call after OWC.

Surely they couldn't afford Michael
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

yellowcard

If O'Neill had any ambition as a manager he wouldn't be managing at international level. Top managers in their prime do not waste their prime years applying themselves part time for a handful of fixtures per season.

T Fearon

I assume he is waiting for the right offer but is intelligent enough not to jump at the first offer.Tge Premiership merry go round will be starting shortly.I would be surprised if he is in the NI post for too much longer

heffo

Quote from: T Fearon on August 29, 2016, 08:22:09 PM
I assume he is waiting for the right offer but is intelligent enough not to jump at the first offer.Tge Premiership merry go round will be starting shortly.I would be surprised if he is in the NI post for too much longer

Presumably the right club with the requisite moral, social standing and insistence on education as befits him?