Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

T Fearon

Outside sections of the Celtic family the club's reputation has been damaged, to the embarrassment of the club's owners.I can assure you the real football people inside the club abhor and resent those who use the club as a political vehicle.

T Fearon

ONeill

Rodgers having a mare. He'll not see the morning.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

clarshack

Has 3-0 written all over it unfortunately.

Aaron Boone

It's been proven here and now on the pitch that Rodgers was an expensive gamble who failed.

illdecide

right back is a disaster...referee sub
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

T Fearon

illdecide

Quote from: T Fearon on August 23, 2016, 08:30:12 PM
Meanwhile Dundalk lead on Warsaw.

Who gives a f**k Tony...F**k off onto the Dundalk thread

T Fearon

Compare and contrast,a part time team from Ireland managing their way back into a tie away from home against the odds,and Celtic with a manager on a super salary and with players costing millions,failing to manage a three goal lead.

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on August 23, 2016, 06:55:08 PM
Outside sections of the Celtic family the club's reputation has been damaged, to the embarrassment of the club's owners.I can assure you the real football people inside the club abhor and resent those who use the club as a political vehicle.

Wrong. Very wrong tiny. Give up. What real football people inside the club? Lawwell? Desmond? Bankier?

illdecide

Janko is already booked and is terrible, Sviatchenko on at centre half and Lustig into right back...C'mon Brendan make it happen

T Fearon

Ffs.It pains me to say this but I told you all along this guy was a clown.What now for Lawwell? Cheap option failed,expensive option failed.

clarshack

Orior

Why oh why oh why is Janko still on the pitch?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians