Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

T Fearon

Saying Celtic are a better team than St Johnstone is akin to commenting that the Dubs are superior to Carlow.We will not always have the luxury of three goal half time leads to compensate for defensive frailties in the second half,these are happening far too often and emphasise the Manager's inability to learn from past mistakes

Tyroneforsam

It's safe to say thon Fearon fella has no time for Brendan Rodgers. I'm not so sure mourinho, guardiola or Klopp would have managed such a good start had they been at the helm.

Applesisapples

Quote from: Tyroneforsam on August 20, 2016, 03:53:44 PM
It's safe to say thon Fearon fella has no time for Brendan Rodgers. I'm not so sure mourinho, guardiola or Klopp would have managed such a good start had they been at the helm.
tin arsed fan

T Fearon

Look at the starts Chelsea,Man City and Man Utd have made under competent managers.Immediate and significant improvement from last season,cohesive game plans tailored to suit diverse opponents,while we continue to concede crap goals against crap teams and even three goal leads wouldn't entice you to place too much hard earned cash on winning the game.

general_lee

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on August 20, 2016, 04:46:13 PM
Look at the starts Chelsea,Man City and Man Utd have made under competent managers.Immediate and significant improvement from last season,cohesive game plans tailored to suit diverse opponents,while we continue to concede crap goals against crap teams and even three goal leads wouldn't entice you to place too much hard earned cash on winning the game.

Go to sleep he Spurs forum will ye!!! We have made immediate and significant improvements this season.

tonto1888

As for Chelsea, if we needed late winners to beat inferior teams you'd be in here ranting about it

bennydorano

Celtic Crest projected onto a wall in Ramallah in occupied Palestine last night. (I've no idea how to post a pic).

Take a look at @Liam_O_Hare's Tweet: https://twitter.com/Liam_O_Hare/status/767014582430773248?s=09

T Fearon

Will someone tell me why the name of Celtic FC has to be dragged into political conflicts or issues even at home or abroad.I doubt if the club or its owners (Billionaire Dermot Desmond or Tory Lord Livingstone) even privately as individuals have the remotest sympathies with any of the sides involved,so you can be sure there is no official endorsement,so that means it is sections of the support that are hijacking the club for political purposes.

STREET FIGHTER

Quote from: T Fearon on August 20, 2016, 05:55:50 PM
Will someone tell me why the name of Celtic FC has to be dragged into political conflicts or issues even at home or abroad.I doubt if the club or its owners (Billionaire Dermot Desmond or Tory Lord Livingstone) even privately as individuals have the remotest sympathies with any of the sides involved,so you can be sure there is no official endorsement,so that means it is sections of the support that are hijacking the club for political purposes.

Unbelievable attention seeker.....surely you had something else in life......

Moortown Spuds

Troll. Beyond the pale.

Whenever it comments just reply to him.....

Troll.

Nigel White

Quote from: STREET FIGHTER on August 20, 2016, 06:13:36 PM

Unbelievable attention seeker.....surely you had something else in life......
No he has nothing in his life only the internet and doing pointless competitions. Surprised his employer doesn't take him to task

BennyHarp

If you think the club and fans are a representation of the private thoughts of Dermot Desmond and the current (temporary) owners of this great club then you really don't know much about what the club is all about!
That was never a square ball!!

T Fearon

There is a disconnect between the club in terms of its owners and supporters some of whom think that Brother Walfrid is still in charge and do not realise it is now a multi million pound commercial entity run by Tory Lords and Captains of Industry.

While I am all for respecting heritage and roots I do not believe sport and politics should mix.Celtic FC is now solely a football club with a global fan base the majority of whom have no time for the relatively few who spread political messages at games about injustice etc while at the same time worshipping players and managers taking home 5 figure weekly wage packages