Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

give her dixie

next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Applesisapples

McGregor was the cause of the first goal which the goalie should have done better with. The second goal was a good strike and difficult from the TV to apportion blame imo. That were a decent enough side with out being spectacular. at least Rodgers had the balls to get the extra cushion. They need to win 3 nil to progress, Celtic now know whats required lets wait before hanging Rodgers. As the guys on BT sport said last night he still has work to do to improve that team.

naka

Quote from: T Fearon on August 17, 2016, 10:45:43 PM
Entertaining like Keegan's Newcastle losing 4-3 against Liverpool but in reality, as was case all those years ago, tonight was another case of two  poor enough teams led by average managers.Not the return on the investment Celtic had hoped for and no discernible progress or improvement.
As good a night as have had since the days of ONeill
If Brendan gets us to the group stages with the money nvolved
Then quite simply he is worth his wages and kudos on offer
For me the investment will have worked tenfold
The buzz is back

T Fearon

Delusional.Celtic's first fourth and fifth goals would not have materialised against a half competent team and a tie dead and buried at half time is now very much alive again.Dundalk.conceded the same number of goals as Celtic did last night and Dundalk were up against a far superior team

illdecide

Quote from: T Fearon on August 18, 2016, 04:12:52 PM
Delusional.Celtic's first fourth and fifth goals would not have materialised against a half competent team and a tie dead and buried at half time is now very much alive again.Dundalk.conceded the same number of goals as Celtic did last night and Dundalk were up against a far superior team

And you know this for sure? How do you know? You're guessing just like BR's salary. Bluffer & bullshitter
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Applesisapples

Quote from: T Fearon on August 18, 2016, 04:12:52 PM
Tony take yourself and your prawn sandwiches of to London and support your first love, only thing delusional on this thread is your delusion that you are actually a Celtic fan. Chris Sutton and John Harrison who would know more about football than you agree that Rodgers is on the right track. Oh and your maths is a bit off, there is still a 3 goal advantage.

gawa316

Champions League Second qualifying round - Qualified for next round

Champions League Third qualifying round - Qualified for next round

Champions League First playoff round - 3 goal lead going into second leg

Scottish League Cup Round of 16 - Qualified for next round

Scottish Premiership 1st game - Win, 3 points

What a f**king spoofer!

Esmarelda

I don't generally like to make posts like this but it seems to me having read a few threads that some posters seem to think T Fearon is a serious poster. By that I mean that he's not on the wind up.

Is this the case? It just seems so obvious to me that he is.

T Fearon

Celtic have met no serious opposition yet.If we do qualify and its a big if after the gross mismanagement of the second half last night,does anyone seriously think we will get a point.

Nigel White

So you reckon if Celtic qualify for the CL they won't get a single point. What is your measure of success then

Gabriel_Hurl

He won't stop until Rodgers is gone

T Fearon

A truly good manager would be bringing the team on with discernible improvement in each successive game so that we arrive in the group stages confident,competitive with the objective of finishing at the very least third in the group.

From what I've seen to date we will,if we get to the group stage,not have a realistic hope of winning a single point

StGallsGAA

Delusional.  Celtic's first fourth and fifth goals would not have materialised against a half competent teamand a tie dead and buried at half time is now very much alive again.Dundalk.conceded the same number of goals as Celtic did last night and Dundalk were up against a far superior team

Hmmm.  When the draw was made you inferred that HBS were the toughest draw Celtic could have had.  Now your suggesting the opposite.    Tony I really worry for you.  Has a generation of Armagh failure turned you into a gibbering wreck?

imtommygunn

Can we go back to ignoring.

This thread has been ruined for the genuine fans :(

Applesisapples

Quote from: T Fearon on August 18, 2016, 07:21:39 PM
Celtic have met no serious opposition yet.If we do qualify and its a big if after the gross mismanagement of the second half last night,does anyone seriously think we will get a point.
YYYYaaaaaaawwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz