Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

illdecide

This Celtic thread is awful quiet now from we got rid of that pest Fearon...it's like he's invisible.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

T Fearon

Yes,there's just been six posts in the last hour.Silence is deafening

tonto1888

Quote from: clarshack on August 13, 2016, 09:46:19 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on August 13, 2016, 09:36:35 PM
13/8/16. Inter Milan 2 Celtic 0

5/8/16.  Inter Milan 1 Spurs 6

Thank God one of the teams I follow is in good hands at least

you do realise with the champions league qualifier on midweek that was a second string celtic team tonight? even so celtic played OK and should have scored at least a couple of times. armstrong should have buried his chance and ciftci hit the crossbar from a volley. would have been some goal had it went in.

How did Spurs do today in their meaningful match and not a meaningless friendly?

T Fearon

One all draw away to Everton.Not bad.

Main Street

Quote from: tonto1888 on August 14, 2016, 12:07:13 AM

How did Spurs do today in their meaningful match and not a meaningless friendly?
Your resolve melted fast Tonto :)

The original Tonto was created so that the Lone Ranger would have somebody to talk to.
possibly old roles die hard.

AZOffaly

Lads, the ignore function is great.

tonto1888

Quote from: Main Street on August 14, 2016, 07:50:12 PM

The original Tonto was created so that the Lone Ranger would have somebody to talk to.
Couldn't help it. This boyo needs bringing to task at times

Main Street

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 14, 2016, 07:55:42 PM
Lads, the ignore function is great.
That would be wimpish in this case.
This is an in your face collective boycott directed against a troll.

Like the nationalist folk  in reaction to a contentious (but silent) orange march being allowed through their street,  folk who could have  stayed in bed and ignored the march but instead  would get up out of bed early  so they could go outside  in order to turn their backs in protest at the decision :)

Newbridge Exile

Quote from: tonto1888 on August 14, 2016, 08:11:03 PM
Quote from: Main Street on August 14, 2016, 07:50:12 PM

Couldn't help it. This boyo needs bringing to task at times
That's just what he wants though,

T Fearon

I will interpret the fact that no one takes issue with my posts as signifying that there is unanimous agreement with my sentiments as expressed

ONeill

A case of cyber-bullying against Fearon here.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

bannside

Agree with O Neill. Place a lot duller without the boul Tony. At least he has the balls to put his real persona out there. Yes he is a  WUM at times but not scared of going against the flow. Cyber bullying to ignore him even if you almost always disagree with his opinions.

Surely you are confident enough in your own ability to deal with it in a more mature way.

Keep er lit Tony. I'd say you would be great craic to have a pint or two with. Even if we'd disagree half the time.

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on August 14, 2016, 11:02:07 PM
I will interpret the fact that no one takes issue with my posts as signifying that there is unanimous agreement with my sentiments as expressed

You completely ignored my questions earlier. And no, there is no agreements with your sentiments expressed. Results in friendlies mean nothing. So Spurs beating inter and then beating us does not mean a thing

T Fearon

Which questions? Tell you what if Celtic record a decent victory on Wednesday night,by at least a two goal margin and play with intelligence and assurance I will acknowledge that progress is being made.

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on August 15, 2016, 01:41:06 PM
Which questions? Tell you what if Celtic record a decent victory by at least a two goal margin and play with intelligence and assurance I will acknowledge that progress is being made.

Go back and find them. We already have or did you kiss the victory against Motherwell? What have Spurs done? A 1-1 draw. That's all