?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Franko

Quote from: T Fearon on August 09, 2016, 10:30:38 AM
It stands to sense he is on a super salary.He wouldnt be there otherwise.Whats more he has no loyalty,is not delivering and is only using Celtic to rebuild his career and move back to England.At least Ronny was sincere.

It stands to sense that your wife is fat and ugly.  She wouldn't be there otherwise.*

*Of course, I have no evidence of this, but by your standards, you don't need any and can just make things up to insult people with.

illdecide

Quote from: T Fearon on August 09, 2016, 12:11:43 PM
Is Stevie Chalmers mine host on a few occasions also a member of the.prawn sandwich brigade?

If Lennon had access to the funds Rogers has now,he would never have left.

Time for the manager to justify his huge salary

I know you're really winding now but for me to turn it on it's head and say "i heard Tony Fearon was gay" does that mean he is gay because someone told me so? Is it up to Tony to prove he's not Gay
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

T Fearon

We dont know details of Ronaldo or Messi's salaries but it is common knowledge they are in the super salary.bracket.I think it is accepted that Rogers is earning significantly more than his predecessors and has been promised more funds than they were.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on August 09, 2016, 03:16:03 PM
We dont know details of Ronaldo or Messi's salaries but it is common knowledge they are in the super salary.bracket.I think it is accepted that Rogers is earning significantly more than his predecessors and has been promised more funds than they were.

there you go your honour, case closed... next
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

T Fearon

So Rogers is on the same money as Deila? Don't be daft.He is overpaid and underachieving.

imtommygunn

Quote from: T Fearon on August 09, 2016, 03:48:35 PM
So Rogers is on the same money as Deila? Don't be daft.He is overpaid and underachieving.

What metric do you use to say he's underachieving? He lost a game which was quickly rectified in the 2nd leg? other than that they've won and maybe haven;t set the world alight but in what world is that underachieving?

You can't even have an objective view for your own team.

You've went from he's paid x to he must be overpaid.

Who says it's a stepping stone for him?

Support your team.

omaghjoe

Id say with Tony's position as a major shareholder he probably knows more than the rest of ye, tho he probably cant divulge specifics publicly.

imtommygunn

Those £2.50 worth of shares go a long way these days.

BennyHarp

So call a spade a spade Tony, do you want Rodgers sacked? If you had control in the club would you sack him right now for underachieving? Who would you replace him with? What wage would you pay them? Would you sack them if the didn't win their first 5 games 3-0?
That was never a square ball!!

laoislad

It's Rodgers. At least get his name right.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Club Rossa

If you're so unhappy with things Tony perhaps you'd be better concentrating on Totteringham for the season ahead.

Franko

Quote from: T Fearon on August 09, 2016, 03:16:03 PM

;D

T Fearon

No I don't think this was the right appointment.Business heads like Desmond and Lawwell see an ex Liverpool manager (not Roy Hodgson) as being a big name who is bound to deliver success.After Desmond being personally slighted by Rangers Directors after last season's Scottish Cup Semi Final,they sat down and crunched the numbers (which undoubtedly included qualifying for the group stages and the income stream accruing from that) and decided they could "entice" Rodgers with an abnormal salary and an abnormal transfer kitty.

The problems will start to become manifest if Rodgers does not qualify for Champions League.That will blow Desmond/Lawells's number crunching out of the water and also cause severe disappointment for the fans who expect and demand immediate success especially from a big name manager at Celtic.

To date scraping through against inferior opposition does not bode well.Reputations at Celtic are short lived.You can be Player of the Year one season and the World's worst the next.

lenny

Quote from: T Fearon on August 09, 2016, 06:10:46 PM
No I don't think this was the right appointment.Business heads like Desmond and Lawwell see an ex Liverpool manager (not Roy Hodgson) as being a big name who is bound to deliver success.After Desmond being personally slighted by Rangers Directors after last season's Scottish Cup Semi Final,they sat down and crunched the numbers (which undoubtedly included qualifying for the group stages and the income stream accruing from that) and decided they could "entice" Rodgers with an abnormal salary and an abnormal transfer kitty.

The problems will start to become manifest if Rodgers does not qualify for Champions League.That will blow Desmond/Lawells's number crunching out of the water and also cause severe disappointment for the fans who expect and demand immediate success especially from a big name manager at Celtic.

To date scraping through against inferior opposition does not bode well.Reputations at Celtic are short lived.You can be Player of the Year one season and the World's worst the next.

Rodgers has already justified and paid for his salary by guaranteeing us european football up to Christmas. The champions league is obviously more lucrative but the Europa league would suit well also as there is a reasonable chance of a good run. We were v poor in Europe last year and Deila just didn't learn from mistakes. We already look much more solid this year and the team is getting more fluent by the game. I'm really enjoying Rodgers' reign so far and I am optimistic that the team will continue to improve.

BennyHarp

Quote from: T Fearon on August 09, 2016, 06:10:46 PM

Should he be sacked then?
That was never a square ball!!