?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Applesisapples

Quote from: illdecide on August 09, 2016, 09:42:51 AM
Quote from: T Fearon on August 08, 2016, 07:46:28 PM
I am simply not impressed with Celtic to date.We are scraping through against lesser teams when we should be putting down markers.I don't get any sense of the players growing in confidence or improving game on game.This would be fine under a rookie manager,but the salary being paid to the current manager reflects his (in my opinion inflated) status as top drawer.Neil Lennon left as he was fed up of not being resourced to make Celtic competitive in the group stages.I don't believe the current manager,despite having access to infinitely more resources than Lennon,is showing any signs of achieving this either

As before what proof have you on his salary...it was never disclosed so you are clearly fabricating the story or because some other balloon told you and you believed it. He could be on £10 million a year or £500,000 a year we don't know but until you do know shut the F**k up about his earnings
Which are totally irrelevant in any case.

T Fearon

It stands to sense he is on a super salary.He wouldnt be there otherwise.Whats more he has no loyalty,is not delivering and is only using Celtic to rebuild his career and move back to England.At least Ronny was sincere.

illdecide

Quote from: T Fearon on August 09, 2016, 10:30:38 AM
It stands to sense he is on a super salary.He wouldnt be there otherwise.Whats more he has no loyalty,is not delivering and is only using Celtic to rebuild his career and move back to England.At least Ronny was sincere.

again according to the Bible of Tony Fearon...sure what you don't know just make it up.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

laoislad

Quote from: illdecide on August 09, 2016, 10:37:28 AM

again according to the Bible of Tony Fearon...sure what you don't know just make it up.
I thought you weren't gonna reply to him anymore  ;D

Quote from: illdecide on August 03, 2016, 11:12:51 PM
Tony I have bitten in the past to your wind ups but no more...that's the last time I respond to your shite talk, wise up FFS a man your age...
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

T Fearon

Are some of these guys related to Rogers?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on August 09, 2016, 10:52:36 AM
Are some of these guys related to Rogers?
Are you related to Lennon or Ronnie?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

illdecide

Quote from: laoislad on August 09, 2016, 10:42:12 AM
Quote from: illdecide on August 09, 2016, 10:37:28 AM

I thought you weren't gonna reply to him anymore  ;D

Quote from: illdecide on August 03, 2016, 11:12:51 PM
Tony I have bitten in the past to your wind ups but no more...that's the last time I respond to your shite talk, wise up FFS a man your age...

Lol...i know but it's just annoying listening to his bullshit i can't let away with his lies and putting good people down before they've even had a chance. (hook, line & sinker :D)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Applesisapples

What loyalty did Lennon show when he walked away? Rodgers has inherited a poor squad. If this time next year he has failed to win the league and/or is on the brink of going out of Europe then we all will be entitled to criticise. For now leave the prawn sandwich supporters to their baseless ramblings.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

T Fearon

Is Stevie Chalmers mine host on a few occasions also a member of the.prawn sandwich brigade?

If Lennon had access to the funds Rogers has now,he would never have left.

Time for the manager to justify his huge salary

heffo

At least Ronny was sincere.

Sincerity is certainly one of the key qualities I look for anyway

Applesisapples

Ex players making a buck to entertain the prawn sandwich supporters, living of past glories, just a little bit sad.

T Fearon

If the current crop showed half the humility these legends and achievers display then football in general would be much better

reddgnhand

The Spurs fan is not looking Celtic to qualify to the CL group stages. is there a chance Celtic could meet his beloved Spurs? His no conflict of interest excuse goes out the window.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on August 09, 2016, 12:11:43 PM
Is Stevie Chalmers mine host on a few occasions also a member of the.prawn sandwich brigade?

If Lennon had access to the funds Rogers has now,he would never have left.

Time for the manager to justify his huge salary

Evidence please?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea