Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

T Fearon

We've come away rather luckily with a 1 all draw against a team none of us could name one player of a few weeks ago.Praising our manager for that is akin to praising postmen for successfully delivering mail to its intended destination.

southderryman

Quote from: T Fearon on July 27, 2016, 07:19:20 PM
We've come away rather luckily with a 1 all draw against a team none of us could name one player of a few weeks ago.Praising our manager for that is akin to praising postmen for successfully delivering mail to its intended destination.

Aye, a team that didn't lose any of their champions league group games in that stadium last year. Including against the team who lost the final on penalties

In contrast our team couldn't win a single game in the Europa league

Our manager made good changes. Well done to him.

Hopefully we can finish the job next week and get some fresh faces in

foxcommander

Brendan Rodgers seems happy with the result vs Astana

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Nigel White

Irony is if TF met BR he'd be up his arse for a photograph.

lenny

That was a tactical master class from Rodgers today. It's great to have a quality man in charge this year.

naka

3 great substitutions from Brendan
Turned the game
Now to get a defensive midfielder
And Bamford in

T Fearon

It's what he's (very highly) paid to do.

Main Street

Quote from: southderryman on July 27, 2016, 07:23:41 PM

Aye, a team that didn't lose any of their champions league group games in that stadium last year. Including against the team who lost the final on penalties

I suppose there is some intoxicated  looney in Kazakhstan on a soapbox  waving his £1 share in the club in the air, complaining that his team Astana threw away an advantage to a team that nobody could name one player from and who were absolutely useless last season in Europe.

southderryman

Quote from: Main Street on July 27, 2016, 09:31:56 PM
Quote from: southderryman on July 27, 2016, 07:23:41 PM

I suppose there is some intoxicated  looney in Kazakhstan on a soapbox  waving his £1 share in the club in the air, complaining that his team threw away an advantage to a team that nobody could name one player from and who were absolutely useless last season in Europe.
;D

And telling people they wouldn't understand as they're not real supporters

T Fearon

Thank God we weren't drawn against Fenerbache or Monaco,both of whom met in another 3rd round tie tonight.

lenny

Quote from: T Fearon on July 27, 2016, 09:37:22 PM
Thank God we weren't drawn against Fenerbache or Monaco,both of whom met in another 3rd round tie tonight.

Shows how much you know. We couldn't draw those teams. We're in the champions section which means we only play the champions of other countries.

T Fearon

Yes,I know, and it's a blessing the SPL is easier to win than the French or Turkish leagues.

ned

Quote from: T Fearon on July 27, 2016, 09:44:22 PM
Yes,I know, and it's a blessing the SPL is easier to win than the French or Turkish leagues.

CHAMPIONS League. This is the reason we have an easier qualifying process. If it was a proper champion's competition we would be straight into the groups.  Monaco didn't win the French league as far as I am aware. Won't matter in a couple of years anyway when the big boys take their ball and play with themselves cause they sure as hell are bored of effing us wee clubs.
Great draw tonight. Barring that anomaly in Gibraltar, Rodgers is doing well.

Applesisapples

Quote from: T Fearon on July 27, 2016, 09:44:22 PM
Tony I've supported your right to demand that Rodgers produces results, however your tedious sniping speaks volumes of you as a fan. I wasn't fussed on Delilah but when push came to shove I'd rather see him win even if it meant he wasn't going to be sacked. Time to shut up and support the team, I suspect however from your frequently tweeted photos and comments on here you would be more of a prawn sandwich eating shareholder than the true supporter you claim to be...

T Fearon

I will always support Celtic and the manager.But the performances should be scrutinised and commented on.