Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

T Fearon

Round 3 against Bate,who narrowly deprived them of a place in the group stages last year,where they would have been in the same group as Roma and Barcelona

ashman

Quote from: AZOffaly on July 20, 2016, 09:43:53 PM
This looks like a great night for Dundalk in Iceland. What round does this get them into? How far from the Group Stages?

2 more ties to go but tonight alone worth €1.3 million in prize money . Serious dosh for LOI . Don't count chickens yet .  A very good game .

AZOffaly

AZOffaly

Yeah, I was watching. Fair play to them. Hanging on at the end, but a great result.

laoislad

Quote from: T Fearon on July 20, 2016, 09:46:23 PM
Round 3 against Bate,who narrowly deprived them of a place in the group stages last year,where they would have been in the same group as Roma and Barcelona
Wrong.
Bate beat them in the 2nd round of qualifying,there was still another qualifying round to go before the group stages.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

T Fearon

Apologies.Bate did end up in the group stages taking 4 points out of a possible six against Roma.Fair play to Dundalk,and to Cork City tomorrow night.

red hander

Quote from: T Fearon on July 20, 2016, 10:18:25 PM
Apologies.Bate did end up in the group stages taking 4 points out of a possible six against Roma.Fair play to Dundalk,and to Cork City tomorrow night.

Yeah, it's not like you ever get things wrong  ::)

T Fearon

No need to be pedantic.I knew Dundalk lost narrowly to Bate who went on to the group stages.While I would love to see Dundalk reach the group stages,the money they would receive would put them so far ahead of their domestic rivals who would never catch up

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on July 20, 2016, 10:08:57 PM
Wrong.
Bate beat them in the 2nd round of qualifying,there was still another qualifying round to go before the group stages.

Such knowledge

illdecide

So is this the Dundalk thread now? and the interest in British football is because this is the Glasgow Celtic thread.

So Tony as a matter of interest what team do you actually support? Iv'e heard Spurs & Celtic but let me hear it from the horses mouth...nail it to the mast. What is your team?

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

T Fearon

Have shares in both Celtic and Spurs.No conflict as they are not in direct competition.

laoislad

Quote from: gawa316 on July 21, 2016, 01:22:33 AM
Quote from: laoislad on July 20, 2016, 10:08:57 PM
Wrong.

Such knowledge

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

illdecide

Quote from: T Fearon on July 21, 2016, 12:15:27 PM
Have shares in both Celtic and Spurs.No conflict as they are not in direct competition.

That wasn't the question...I have shares too
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

T Fearon

Brilliant result for Neil Lennon and Hibs in Brondby tonight.Would much prefer he and not Rodgers was in Celtic dugout