Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

deiseach

That really is an excellent website. Is it any wonder newspapers are going down the crapper when you can read analysis as insightful and well-written as that for free while you have to pay to read hacks throw softballs at those they are meant to be interrogating.

Smokin Joe

Quote from: deiseach on June 17, 2015, 09:56:34 AM
That really is an excellent website. Is it any wonder newspapers are going down the crapper when you can read analysis as insightful and well-written as that for free while you have to pay to read hacks throw softballs at those they are meant to be interrogating.

Yeah, he is a great author, and pretty much the only one that does that sort of financial writing about football teams.

TBH, Twitter is a godsend for finding / keeping on top of good content.  I exclusively use Twitter for keeping on top of my interest (football) as opposed to following my friends etc.
It means that anytime any of the good guys write new articles I am made aware of them and it means that Twitter is the site that I use most often.

T Fearon

Heading over on Wednesday with Director's Box tickets.Need to get a comfortable win that'll make the second leg in Iceland a formality

Ed Hardy

ned

Game is not on TV, yet. Sometimes at last moment Celtic TV will announce that it is available to it's subscribers - £40 for annual membership or £80 for premium.

illdecide

Quote from: T Fearon on July 13, 2015, 09:53:15 AM
Heading over on Wednesday with Director's Box tickets.Need to get a comfortable win that'll make the second leg in Iceland a formality

Good for you Tony but why could you not just have said I'm going to the game on Wednesday? Why did you feel the need to tell us you had Director's box tickets? Is that going to make us jealous or wish we were you?
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

deiseach

The more you know, the less you show.

Orior

A bird in the hand, makes light work.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Over the Bar

QuotePosted by: T Fearon
« on: July 13, 2015, 09:53:15 AM » Insert Quote

Empty vessels rattle loudest.

illdecide

Quote from: ned on July 15, 2015, 09:34:43 AM
Game is not on TV, yet. Sometimes at last moment Celtic TV will announce that it is available to it's subscribers - £40 for annual membership or £80 for premium.

Celtic TV are showing the game live for residents outside UK & Ireland, so you can be pretty sure it will be streamed live on one of those sports sites that you people use illegally ;). So someone smart showing their IP address as somewhere other than the above will stream it (im sure ;D)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

stew

2-0 win against a team that packed it in, I would feel a lot more comfortable if they had nabbed a third, God knows they should have and then some.

Iceland is producing some fine footballers, I hope like hell they make it to the Euros as they will be the smallest nation ever to do so.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

T Fearon

Magnificent evening last night.Tripping over the legends in the Hospitality Suite (Auld,Clark,Chalmers,Brogan,Lennox,Van Hooijdonk,Mc Neill,Chalmers,Deans,Mc Grain,Mc Cluskey,Boyd) and Jim Mc Guinness in Directors Box working too.

Funny game,Celtic ring rusty,but Ciftci and Boyatta look like good signings and Stuart Armstrong was man of the match.Would fancy Celtic to put this to bed early in the second leg,and who knows,maybe meet Dundalk in the next round,reviving memories of the memorable clash between the pair in 1979 which Celtic were more than a little lucky to win.

T Fearon

I'll Decide.Don't be ridiculous! I'm often copied,never equalled.There will only ever be one me

reddgnhand

Quote from: T Fearon on July 16, 2015, 10:22:32 PM
Magnificent evening last night.Tripping over the legends in the Hospitality Suite (Auld,Clark,Chalmers,Brogan,Lennox,Van Hooijdonk,Mc Neill,Chalmers,Deans,Mc Grain,Mc Cluskey,Boyd) and Jim Mc Guinness in Directors Box working too.

Funny game,Celtic ring rusty,but Ciftci and Boyatta look like good signings and Stuart Armstrong was man of the match.Would fancy Celtic to put this to bed early in the second leg,and who knows,maybe meet Dundalk in the next round,reviving memories of the memorable clash between the pair in 1979 which Celtic were more than a little lucky to win.

Any Spurs legends about?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: reddgnhand on July 17, 2015, 08:46:14 AM
Quote from: T Fearon on July 16, 2015, 10:22:32 PM

Any Spurs legends about?

;D  Lift your feet when walking, I know it's difficult when carrying weight but if you put your mind to it..... do you always name drop?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea