?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

bennydorano

rodney trotter

Inter were on top in fairness early on.

Gordon the best player for Celtic in the group stages make a howler to gift Inter the lead again.

bannside

Some great football by Celtic. They most likely won't get through this tie now, but I am well impressed by what I saw in 40 mins football. Pity some sloppiness gifted their goals, but on the ball Celtic as good as I have seen for quite a while.

An Watcher

First ever post!  Must be difficult for the defenders having to up their game against top class players compared to the average players in the SPL

rodney trotter

charlieTully

supporting celtic is never dull. At 2-0 I was petrified. But they always seem to raise the game on these European nights. The crowd, atmosphere whatever it is, but there is no doubt paradise is a special place on these nights.  Quiet from Tony he must be over at it.

illdecide

there were some bad individual errors there tonight but credit when it's due they fought back well and deserved a draw. Biggest disappointment and he continues to disappoint me is Emilio Izagurrie. I don't rate him at all and we need to replace him ASAP
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

clarshack

Quote from: illdecide on February 19, 2015, 10:32:27 PM
there were some bad individual errors there tonight but credit when it's due they fought back well and deserved a draw. Biggest disappointment and he continues to disappoint me is Emilio Izagurrie. I don't rate him at all and we need to replace him ASAP

wouldnt have him anywhere near the team.

would have taken 3-3 after 15 mins, that's for sure!!!

clarshack

what was it with all the negativity from BT Sport tonight?

yes there were defensive mistakes but as a whole it was an entertaining game with a great atmosphere in celtic park tonight and i'm sure most neutrals would have enjoyed it.

i guess because it wasn't a 'Barclays EPL' game it must have been crap though.

laoislad

This is fantastic and really made my day when I read about it.
Fair play to the SPFL and everyone involved.

Celtic fan Jay Beatty has won the SPFL goal of the month competition for February and the video has become the fifth most watched in the history of SPFL's YouTube channel.

The 11-year-old Celtic fan from Armagh, known affectionally as "Wee Jay", was given the VIP treatment as the Scottish giants recorded a 2-0 away win at Hamilton thanks to goals from Adam Matthews and Liam Henderson on January 19.

He scored a goal at half time and celebrated in front of the Celtic fans and has now been nominated for the SPFL Goal of the Month alongside the likes of David Goodwillie, Gary Macakay-Steven, and Mikael Lustig.

The Celtic fan won with 97pc of the vote.

The youngster, who has Down Syndrome, captured hearts when Georgios Samaras picked him out from the crowd to join in the Hoops' title celebrations last year.

Jay became a worldwide hit at the end of last season, when video of him and Samaras on Celtic's league-winning lap of honour went viral, racking up over two million hits on YouTube and being broadcast live on Sky Sports.

The Celtic striker invited Jay to go to the World Cup in Brazil to cheer on Samaras and Greece, but the invite clashed with a family holiday and he was forced to cancel.

"This boy gives me so much strength, it's incredible," Samaras said last year. "There are no words. I feel his love so much. This love I feel, is also felt by many people in Greece."
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

deiseach

It seems Hamilton announced the result on Twitter as 3-0. Lovely.

Jeepers Creepers

I see Stan Collymore dropped bt BT sport for having a Twitter row with rangers supporters.

Applesisapples

Quote from: illdecide on February 19, 2015, 10:32:27 PM
I'd agree there, mind you Ambrose was a disaster when he came on.

Main Street

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on February 20, 2015, 02:11:04 PM
I see Stan Collymore dropped bt BT sport for having a Twitter row with rangers supporters.
It was because he had called for Rangers (whatever their name is)  to be dropped from BT until that time their fans stop singing blatantly sectarian songs.

That was some game last night considering Celtic had been crap in europe so far this season. I guess because of that, most were apprehensive about what could happen as regards a good drubbing. The game was not too dissimilar to the CL last 16 game against Juventus when the Italians were gifted 2 goals  just as Celtic were taking the game to them.
Next season, CL group stage is a must, the board will just have to back Deila, bank on qualification and get the 2 or 3 players.
That support needs the cl and the board will just have to realise that the cloth cutting can just go too far, that the team are beyond repair to challenge for a CL group stage spot.

T Fearon

Another super night in Glasgow! Feared the worst after 13 minutes but the character shown was unbelievable as was the atmosphere.Spare a thought for the bloke seated beside me who went out for a fag and missed both Celtic goals to level the score at 2-2! Another reason why this filthy habit should be avoided.

In four competitive meetings in Europe Inter have never defeated Celtic in 90 minutes.