62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

T Fearon

Desperate start,2 nil down after 13 minutes

SHEEDY

Quote from: T Fearon on November 23, 2014, 09:59:02 PM
Was at the AGM on Friday.Very interesting.Peter Lawwell is confident there'll be  European regional leagues in the not too distant future,and the club are keen to sign Guidetti permanently and extend Commons contract,adding to the timely announcement ahead of the meeting that a Brown is tied up to 2018 (though if a £10m cheque appeared in the meantime I assume a hand would be snapped off!).

Lawwell explained that Scottish Premier League winners get £1.8m while relegated English Premiership clubs get £65m.
Also said that if Celtic had access to English Premiership money they'd exceed Barcelona Real Madrid etc in terms of global appeal and magnitude
::)
nil satis nisi optimum

charlieTully

Quote from: T Fearon on November 27, 2014, 08:23:43 PM
Desperate start,2 nil down after 13 minutes

Very poor start but dominated from midway through first half. Unlucky not to get a draw at least.the substitutions added a real attacking threat.  A big improvement on the last game even in defeat.  Poor Leigh well out of his depth.  Pity Guidetti not eligible. Qualified anyway and at last the season is starting to come together. 

Apparently so

That was f**king abysmal. But at least we are through now and some.euro football to look forward to after christmas

T Fearon

Good win today and 4 nil at a venue where Rangers were beaten 2 nil last week emphasises the divide between the Old Firm currently

From the Bunker

Quote from: T Fearon on November 30, 2014, 08:14:17 PM
Good win today and 4 nil at a venue where Rangers were beaten 2 nil last week emphasises the divide between the Old Firm currently
The gap will soon shorten when the Spl do what ever they have to do to get Rangers to the top flight and Ranges start to cheat again on the transfer market!

T Fearon

I cannot see Rangers winning the SPL for the next ten years.Theyve no stability and no sign of progress

illdecide

Celtic v Inter Milan (19th & 26th Feb)

Good draw for both teams
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

deiseach

A great draw for Celtic, I would have thought. One to get the competitive juices flowing.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: deiseach on December 15, 2014, 12:55:42 PM
A great draw for Celtic, I would have thought. One to get the competitive juices flowing.
A good draw for both sides
However given the gulf in financial clout between the teams- you can only see a win for inter.

Tony - once the new incarnation of the Huns get back into the spl, they will be competing for the top in no time. Prob second year onwRds.

You forget who the establishment supports and the vast majority of jocks ( including spl referees)

bennydorano

I'm beginning to think that there is a real possibility that Rangers could completely fold & disappear from the face of the earth. There's shambolic and then there's this comedy show.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: bennydorano on December 15, 2014, 06:15:41 PM
I'm beginning to think that there is a real possibility that Rangers could completely fold & disappear from the face of the earth. There's shambolic and then there's this comedy show.
Wishful thinking
No chance
The scots establishment will kill to keep these clowns going in some guise but always the ( now somewhat illegal) rangers moniker

I'd love to see it happen though !
Spl is a far better place without them

T Fearon

Flights booked for Inter game.Pity there'll be no Johnstones,Mazzolas,Murdochs,or Facchettis this time

muppet

Quote from: T Fearon on December 15, 2014, 07:49:20 PM
Flights booked for Inter game.Pity there'll be no Johnstones,Mazzolas,Murdochs,or Facchettis this time

Are these the chippers?
MWWSI 2017

illdecide

Quote from: bennydorano on December 15, 2014, 06:15:41 PM

I don't think. ..I believe they will fold and ive said it from ages ago if they don't go up this year they'll go under. There is not a businessman on this planet that will invest heavy in a club that operates on a £9 million a year loss. ..they r f**ked big time and so is Scottish Football,  in 5 to 10 years time it will be Irish League standard
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch