?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Syferus

Armaghgeddon

Ambrose needs to go, never watched the match but looked at the update and the first one was he lost the ball at the half way line.

rodney trotter

Celtic should have enough at home, controlled most of the game

T Fearon

You'd fear for them in the Group stages unless a couple of major signings are made all the same.

T Fearon

Qualification for the group stages,which hopefully will be confirmed 5 days before the close of the transfer window,should make Celtic a much more attractive option for players and the significant income accruing from qualification should reduce the risk of spending big on transfers and wages

lynchbhoy

Another week and further improvement in team cohesion will be most beneficial.
Ambrose is as he always was - gifting the ball away one minute, then defending magnificently the next.
Certainly getting there as a team.

Celtic only want to get into CL group stages. They won't care about being hammered when there. It's all about money and income.
They will buy no more, but might do so in jan so the new players will be fully embedded in the side for next years CL and the spl season v resurgent hearts/hibs/huns

Did ok tonight. Still have a bit to do to win through as still a bit prone to silly mistakes. Should have won 3-1. Gordon at least on a par with Forster from tonight's evidence.
Should beat Maribor, but still a game to be won yet.

At least delia got his tactics and team formation spot on tonight after his two 'strachan' games v legia !

stew

Any new manager needs time to settle in and also to get the buy in from players both old and new. LVG had a nightmare on Saturday but he will learn And grow from the experience,  Delia is doing the same.

Celtic are light years ahead of were they were against legia, mind you it wouldn't have been hard!

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

T Fearon

Lads Ronny's surname is Deila not Delia!

lynchbhoy

I called him worse under my breath after each leg of the CL ties v legia!

Apparently so

Big game tomorrow night lads. From the the first leg, I think we should take Maribor handy enough. We should have buried them over in Slovenia so I am confident we will finish the job. Think I would go with this team, same as last week. Kayal returning to the player we all saw in first season, brilliant to see

---------------Gordon------------
Lustig--Denayer--V Dijk--Izzy
--------------Mulgrew-----------
---------Kayal-----Johansen---
McGregor----Stokes----Berget

Ronny also some players in now as well. Tonev, Mubarak and Scepovic on the way in. Hopefully Scepovic is that main focal point we need up top which would allow Stokesy to drop a bit deeper and play that no.10 role which he is more suited to imo. If the new bhoys impress, I would eventually like to see this line up in Europe especially

---------------Gordon------------
Lustig--Ambrose--V Dijk--Izzy
-----------Kayal--Johansen----
McGregor----Stokes---Mubarak
---------------Scepovic------------

Plenty of back up in Commons, Tonev, Mulgrew, Matthews, Denayer, Berget, Forrest and Brown when they return from injury. Building a decent squad there and I like the way Ronny has them playing so far. Keeping the ball on the deck and retaining possesion which will obviously be vital in Europe. Lennon's Celtic was f**king horrible to watch both in Europe and the SPL

T Fearon

Unforgiveable if Celtic don't make it through.No excuses whatsoever.Great to see Gorfon back in Scotland squad and Mc Gregor getting a deserved call up too.

Nigel White

clarshack

Mulgrew and stokes are brutal. Also Celtic don't even look like they have a game plan.

T Fearon

Maribor look far more comfortable on the ball and far more dangerous going forward.With style of play you have to wonder if Deila really understands the Celtic way.

On a brighter note MK Dons are leading 1 nil against Man Ure ;D