?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

camanchero

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 30, 2013, 09:44:34 AM

Inane or me having a bitta craic at Celtic supporters, no difference to winding up Tyrone, Antrim Kerry or any other 'team'. Very sensitive and with this being a discussion board and me being a member of it, I'll come on a post what I like, I don't expect you to like it.

So I await your answer, he/she/it? what age are you?

to be fair - look at what you have just written ('ve deleted the part about lennon being a twat on the sideline)
- a bit ironic ?

each to their own I suppose but imo thats a bit juvenile at best

charlieTully

I never rated stokes but he is proving me wrong in some style, some performance again yesterday, scored a cracker and great assist for the third goal.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: camanchero on September 09, 2013, 12:46:33 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 30, 2013, 09:44:34 AM

Inane or me having a bitta craic at Celtic supporters, no difference to winding up Tyrone, Antrim Kerry or any other 'team'. Very sensitive and with this being a discussion board and me being a member of it, I'll come on a post what I like, I don't expect you to like it.

So I await your answer, he/she/it? what age are you?

to be fair - look at what you have just written ('ve deleted the part about lennon being a t**t on the sideline)
- a bit ironic ?

each to their own I suppose but imo thats a bit juvenile at best

I didn't call him a twat, I said he was acting like a nut job on the line, if you are going to quote me at least get it right, which part was juvenile? It was a wind up. Also it was a reply to someone else who was saying I was a he/she/it, me juvenile?????
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Friend Of Our Fathers

Anyone watching the match now? Not the biggest Celtic supporter but I hope they thrash these scumbags Loyalist six county flags flown behind the Celtic goal.

bennydorano

Celtic doing very well, could go either road.

Friend Of Our Fathers

Quote from: bennydorano on September 18, 2013, 08:39:42 PM

Milan havent been that good hopefully Celtic can nick a goal in the 2nd half

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Friend Of Our Fathers on September 18, 2013, 08:41:24 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on September 18, 2013, 08:39:42 PM

Milan havent been that good hopefully Celtic can nick a goal in the 2nd half

Its boring game and injury hit Milan are there for the taking.

Friend Of Our Fathers

Thankfully someone got a picture of the AC Milan fans in action. They are also supposedly singing Loyalist Songs.

https://twitter.com/CelticLiam88/status/380414449330307072/photo/1/large

Only 1 Milan in my opinion though treble winners with actual songs and history of their own     Forza Inter!!!

Milltown Row2

I'd say if they were playing Rangers they would be singing catholic songs and blessing themselves. Celtic doing enough not to lose and could nick it. AC are crap so I'd imagine in Celtic Park they could beat them handy
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

5 Sams

Celtic the better team! Is it my imagination or is Commons carrying a few extra pounds??
The Aristocrat Years

laoislad

Quote from: Friend Of Our Fathers on September 18, 2013, 08:56:41 PM
Thankfully someone got a picture of the AC Milan fans in action. They are also supposedly singing Loyalist Songs.

lol  :D
You've a lot to be worried about.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Friend Of Our Fathers

Quote from: laoislad on September 18, 2013, 09:14:00 PM

Merely highlighting the stupidity of the AC fans and their waving of a sectarian flag. I wouldn't normally be such a massive Celtic fan but tonight I hope they thrash Milan.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Friend Of Our Fathers on September 18, 2013, 09:17:44 PM
Quote from: laoislad on September 18, 2013, 09:14:00 PM

Merely highlighting the stupidity of the AC fans and their waving of a sectarian flag. I wouldn't normally be such a massive Celtic fan but tonight I hope they thrash Milan.

That's what you get for watching over paid woofters watched by a lot of thugs, (gaa boarders excluded  ;D)

bennydorano

Sickner now. f**ker Balotelli diving all night