Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

T Fearon

Celtic reserves performing commendably so far and leading Liverpool 1 nil in Dublin.Big Balde looks a right handful

T Fearon

clarshack

a very understrength celtic defended well today.

liverpool were flat out apart from suarez so it's an excellent result.

great draw as well for champions league!

T Fearon

Lennon ten times the manager Rodgers is.Great result indeed!

BennyCake

Quote from: T Fearon on August 10, 2013, 05:43:42 PM
Celtic reserves performing commendably so far and leading Liverpool 1 nil in Dublin.Big Balde looks a right handful

Bobo Balde's still playing for Celtic???

rodney trotter

Amido Balde Portuguese forward signed in the summer. Bobo Balde left in 2009.

T Fearon

https://twitter.com/celticfc/status/367237918575697920

Great to see the King back at Celtic Park! Saw him playing for Celtic against Dundalk at Oriel Park in 1975,and he scored a cracking goal as well.Can't believe 36 years have passed since he left.If Celtic had been a little more adventurous in the 70s they could have been playing in the 1976/77 European Cup with a team featuring Hay,Macari,Connelly,Dalglish and Mc Grain.Liverpool won that year 's European Cup with a defence that included Phil Neal,Emlyn Hughes,and Tommy Smith :'(

illdecide

Starting to get concerned with our lack of signings and espicially a centre forward thats been around the block a bit who can get us 30 goals a season to replace Hooper
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

T Fearon

Expect activity in the next two weeks, especially after Tuesday night, when Champions League Group qualification will be either practically confirmed or denied. Clubs and potential recruits hedging bets.

By the way I am surprised Paddy Mc Court is having difficulty finding another club. Currently training with Barnsley?

illdecide

Still no transfer activity...i guess there are a few waiting to see if we qualify for the group stages first before signing.

Tough game tonight again on another fecking plastic pitch but if we can't beat that team over two legs then we don't deserve to be in group stages. Another 0-0 tonight will do and a 2-0 home win next wed will be the ticket

illdecide

Celtic: Forster, van Dijk, Mouyokolo, Mulgrew, Izaguirre, Lustig, Brown, Commons, Forrest, Samaras, Ledley.

Subs: Zaluska, Matthews, Ambrose, Stokes, Balde, Rogic, Kayal.

rodney trotter

Celtic have been poor, 1-0.. 55min played.

Captain Obvious

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

illdecide

Only coming around now from last night, never was i as angry and frustrated watching a match. I couldn't believe some of the individual performances last nite, twas a joke. Commons just chewed boys all nite for a bad pass or whatever and he was as bad ffs, then Samaras gives him the evil eye near the end too, where's the team spirit there?.

Dick van Dyke IMO give them the two goals and he ran about last nite as if he hadn't a care in the world, even if we qualify for knockout stages (which i doubt) we will be embarrassed by the big teams. It doesn't look like we have a player capable of scoring a goal and a central defense that's like a tea bag ffs...Grrr