?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

ONeill

That was class to watch.

What odds St Johnstone turn them over this weekend.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

stew

Quote from: Sportacus on November 07, 2012, 09:41:09 PM
Well Stew, humble pie time

In fairness that was tongue in cheek, shure didnt they only lose by a goal at their place.

I genuinely thought they would lose 2-0, maybe 3-0, to win that game is incredible, they were brilliant on the night and once again that hoor Fearon was there to witness the second greatest performance in Celtics history imho. ;D
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

stew

Quote from: ONeill on November 07, 2012, 11:06:45 PM
That was class to watch.

What odds St Johnstone turn them over this weekend.

8-1     :P :P :P

illdecide

I hoped for a 1-0 (dreamed). but that was even better...I was exhausted after watching that...lol felt like I played in it.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

stew

Celtic looked huge compared the Barcelona, they also did a great job of switching the field and forcing Barca into area's they did not want to be in, they looked very well organized and I have to say the game plan was perfect.

Lennon seems to be coming into his own as a very useful manager, to turn to tremendous performances in against the worlds best team speaks to his game-planning skills and also he had four of his main men missing and still did Barca.

These men are instant legends, the two goalscorers and Forster in particular are going to have songs sung in their honor long after they are done playing.

stew

Quote from: illdecide on November 07, 2012, 11:48:10 PM
I hoped for a 1-0 (dreamed). but that was even better...I was exhausted after watching that...lol felt like I played in it.

I know what you mean, I had the hands over the mouth and was rocking as if I had a chance to head the ball.

BTW, I thought the ref give Barca a couple of really big calls, the song one in .particular was bad

charlieTully

just home from it. f**king hell man, lennon is a f**king legend, i hate armagh but i would ride the ****. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

nifan

Amazing result.
This tony watt kid going to be a player?

AQMP

Don't see many anti-football cries from the media?

Seriously, great result by Celtic.  Credit to Lennon, got the tactics spot on and the players put the plan into action without hardly putting a foot wrong.  And yes nifan, Lennon has big hopes for Tony Watt.

Gazzler

Great result for Scottish and British soccer.

Main Street

Quote from: AQMP on November 08, 2012, 09:11:12 AM
Don't see many anti-football cries from the media?

There were more than a few cries in the Spanish press but the Madrid papers were quite generous towards Celtic :)

"Celtic will hardly win the European Cup nor likely that the Bhoys will ever have a coach like Jock Stein and a player like Larsson or Jonhsntone. Now it is impossible to form a legendary lineup with players born within 30 miles of Celtic Pk, as happened in 1967.
Celtic, however, will always be the Celtic, impossible to forget a stadium like Celtic Park and green is by definition the opposite color to blue in Glasgow: 125 years after its founding, the Scottish champions club remains a recognizable and admirable team very capable of defeating occasionally a team like Barca."
"Today, 125 years after its founding, the celebrated Celtic are still the beloved Celtic. There could not be a better gift for the 60,000 fans who gather in a single liturgy at Celtic Park to an outstanding victory against Barca. Nobody could ever deny the personality of the Green & White of Glasgow"

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: hardstation on November 08, 2012, 09:29:34 AM
In work this morning, it seems that the only ones not happy for Celtic are the Liverpool supporters. Everyone else (including 'the other side') are delighted for them.

"Celtic fans think they're the best in the world now"
"We'll see who goes further, Celtic or Barcelona"

What do Liverpool fans have against Celtic?
As a Liverpool Fan, we miss the champions league  :-\

Although it didn't bother me, fair play to them. Although there wasn't as many Facebook statuses when they lost to Killie 2-0

clarshack

In work this morning, it seems that the only ones not happy for Celtic are the Liverpool supporters. Everyone else (including 'the other side') are delighted for them.

is it not the 'irish' man utd fans who usually have it in for celtic.

there's still a lot to play for though as benfica could still sneak second place. a lot will depend on what team barcelona will put out in the last game at home to benfica.

one of the things the rte panel were saying last night was that celtic had great belief and believed that they could beat barcelona. it was the kind of belief that jim mcguinness has given donegal.

nrico2006

Quote from: clarshack on November 08, 2012, 10:00:14 AM

is it not the 'irish' man utd fans who usually have it in for celtic.

there's still a lot to play for though as benfica could still sneak second place. a lot will depend on what team barcelona will put out in the last game at home to benfica.

one of the things the rte panel were saying last night was that celtic had great belief and believed that they could beat barcelona. it was the kind of belief that jim mcguinness has given donegal.

From my experience a lot of Celtic fans seem to have it in for United, on the like of Facebook they seem to be more interested in slabbering about the odd United defeat and are usually silent when their team suffer one of their embarassing defeats.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'