?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Archie Mitchell

tyroneman

Don't cancel the taxi.

3-3 against Kilmarnock is a shocking result.  Rangers now 9 points ahead and we are barely half way through October.

Forever Green

Love you Anthony Stokes, f**king love you!!!! Single handedly brought us back into the game. First half display was shocking, thought it was going to be another St Mirren but a much better second half. Wanyama really tightened the midfield up. I maintain that Ki is our weak link. When he is in the team, we are so f**king open. Kayal was lucky not to get sent off in the first half. For the amount of times Lenny has dropped Stokes, he just saved his job today. Surely he has to put his trust into him now???

screenexile

I have no particular like for Celtic and that abomination they try and call football up there but can someone explain to me how in the name of all things holy Neil Lennon still has a job up there ... Jesus wept!!

Muzz

Lucky day not to be further behind gers after our draw earlier.  St. Mirren done Celtic a favour today.

illdecide

I believe Neil should/could have done better and some of the players he's bought are disappointing to say the least but a lot of you need a reality check on the state of Scottish football and could another manager really do that much better? I'm not sticking up for Lennon totally as I've stated he's made mistakes but with the players Celtic have they're gonna be inconsistent. Yes on their day they're good but the reason they're at Celtic in the 1st place and not a team in the Premier League is they're are constantly inconsistent and we don't have the money to buy better players. Don't forget Celtic are without 3 if not 4 certain starters which is 1/3 of the team but i get the feeling this game today could galvanise them and put a run together...here's hoping.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Applesisapples

Quote from: illdecide on October 15, 2011, 07:34:26 PM
I believe Neil should/could have done better and some of the players he's bought are disappointing to say the least but a lot of you need a reality check on the state of Scottish football and could another manager really do that much better? I'm not sticking up for Lennon totally as I've stated he's made mistakes but with the players Celtic have they're gonna be inconsistent. Yes on their day they're good but the reason they're at Celtic in the 1st place and not a team in the Premier League is they're are constantly inconsistent and we don't have the money to buy better players. Don't forget Celtic are without 3 if not 4 certain starters which is 1/3 of the team but i get the feeling this game today could galvanise them and put a run together...here's hoping.
I would be a Lennon supporter but he frustrates the life out of me with some of his selections, e.g. Samaras and Hooper ahead of Stokes. It is no wonder Stokes hasn't scored since late August given that he's in and out of the team. Hooper was clearly a passenger on Saturday after his injury yet he was left on to half time! As for the central defence, why send O'Dea of to Leeds and play plonkers? It's all in when Mulgrew playing out of position is your best central defender even with the back pass.

clarshack

lennon's inexperience has been showing for some time now. it's very like steve staunton being in charge of ireland.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Big match this evening

Rennes v Celtic 6pm

Hooper, Samaras and Commons all out.

Will this be the match that gets that elusive away win that we want again?

Hail Hail
Tbc....

NAG1

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on October 20, 2011, 12:29:49 PM
Big match this evening

Rennes v Celtic 6pm

Hail Hail

NO

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: NAG1 on October 20, 2011, 12:44:11 PM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on October 20, 2011, 12:29:49 PM
Big match this evening

Rennes v Celtic 6pm

Hail Hail

NO

Love a positive response.

Here's hoping they prove you wrong.  ;)
Tbc....

Club Rossa

Decent enough result tonight,obviously up against it to qualify but a much improved performance from Saturday's debacle.
Forster while making a fcuk up for the goal made 2 or 3 excellent saves and i thought Kayal was very good also.

Main Street

I'd give Forster a free pass for 45 - 50% of the fck-up for that goal.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Sheep shaggers today, hope the huns lite do us a favour.
Tbc....

illdecide

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on October 23, 2011, 03:13:16 AM
Sheep shaggers today, hope the huns lite do us a favour.

R u serious...they'll role over and die for their 1st team
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch