Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeoMc

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on September 23, 2019, 03:41:09 PM
Quote from: bigtogs on September 23, 2019, 03:28:08 PM

We competed well with Trillick yesterday just did not have the pace in the middle sector of the field and it really cost big time...We where very unfortunate to concede first goal that took a cruel deflection... On 60mins only difference was the deflected goal....

Trillick are comfortable with possession of the ball, but they did not look as good yesterday as they did v Dromore (obviously)..They really would have to improve to beat Coalisland..

Clonoe looked a tired team towards the last 10 mins. Some of the balls his into McNulty were extremely poor quality for a man who was causing no end of trouble - all the talk of him maybe in the county thread prior, I had dismissed him also, he looked every part the full package yesterday especially in the first half.
Skeet and Dan always looked dangerous when the ball went in. The problem was getting the ball to get it in.

bigtogs

Quote from: LeoMc on September 23, 2019, 03:47:16 PM

We competed well with Trillick yesterday just did not have the pace in the middle sector of the field and it really cost big time...We where very unfortunate to concede first goal that took a cruel deflection... On 60mins only difference was the deflected goal....

Trillick are comfortable with possession of the ball, but they did not look as good yesterday as they did v Dromore (obviously)..They really would have to improve to beat Coalisland..

Clonoe looked a tired team towards the last 10 mins. Some of the balls his into McNulty were extremely poor quality for a man who was causing no end of trouble - all the talk of him maybe in the county thread prior, I had dismissed him also, he looked every part the full package yesterday especially in the first half.
Skeet and Dan always looked dangerous when the ball went in. The problem was getting the ball to get it in.

Getting the ball in was the problem yeah.... we put a serious shift in defending and it cost going forward and a bit of old age on top of that..... But in all honesty with 10mins to go we never looked like we would win with out hitting the net...Strange decision taking Stevie McNulty off imo.....

Under Lights

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on September 23, 2019, 03:39:11 PM
Still no confirmation of league fixtures for this weekend.
Complete disregard for the club player as usual.

They are up on the website since this morning.

blewuporstuffed

The website not official notification and is often wrong.
We have been told numerous time before by cccc not to take the website fixtures as gospel
If they are the actual fixtures, how hard would it be to actually notify the clubs?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Moonshine

Quote from: bigtogs on September 23, 2019, 03:53:28 PM

Getting the ball in was the problem yeah.... we put a serious shift in defending and it cost going forward and a bit of old age on top of that..... But in all honesty with 10mins to go we never looked like we would win with out hitting the net...Strange decision taking Stevie McNulty off imo.....

I thought that not giving young mc cabe more time was a strange one too. Came on in injury time what's he suppose to do then.. good footballer. Mc Nulty is a man mountain pity he had alot of injuries in recent years. Could of been the answer to alot of problems with tyrone

bigtogs

Quote from: Moonshine on September 23, 2019, 06:08:35 PM

I thought that not giving young mc cabe more time was a strange one too. Came on in injury time what's he suppose to do then.. good footballer. Mc Nulty is a man mountain pity he had alot of injuries in recent years. Could of been the answer to alot of problems with tyrone

still only 24

Moonshine

Quote from: bigtogs on September 23, 2019, 06:26:37 PM
Quote from: Moonshine on September 23, 2019, 06:08:35 PM

still only 24

Well I for one hope he gets back to full fitness and gets in that squad. He stood out over the weekend as one of the top forwards

Angelo

Straight red for Burns tonight.

Pomeroy's discipline really looks to have let them down so far.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Honda300

What did burns do to get the red card... Be overturned no doubt won't want him missing a County final

WT4E

Quote from: Angelo on September 23, 2019, 09:50:34 PM

As in let them down so badly they're in a county final????

Angelo

Quote from: WT4E on September 23, 2019, 10:30:22 PM
Quote from: Angelo on September 23, 2019, 09:50:34 PM

As in let them down so badly they're in a county final????

I think they have better talent than having to scrape past Owen Roes and Loughmacrory but that's what they have had to do thanks to indiscipline from their key men.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

TF15

What a prize for Carrickmore and Edendork... winner gets the chance to play on a field you wouldn't put cattle on. Imagine training all year to play your semi final on that pitch.

Mikhailov

What is the fixture date and venue for the Errigal semi?

I see nothing confirmed yet on website

LeoMc

Quote from: Mikhailov on September 24, 2019, 08:21:48 AM
What is the fixture date and venue for the Errigal semi?

I see nothing confirmed yet on website
From the timing and location of the Trillick and Coalisland it looks like they are planning a double header. I would say it will go up if they have a winner tonight.

The Bearded One

It is fixed for Dungannon on Sunday.
It is what it is. Presumably.