Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClubScene13

Quote from: clubman21 on April 13, 2023, 03:05:37 PM
Quote from: WT4E on April 13, 2023, 12:18:09 PM
When will the intermediate revised fixtures be made available?
Is there confirmation that this will be the case?

I thought you were blowing out of your hole Wolfe Tone but hearing now this actually is gathering a bit of momentum. It's a strange one all right, I don't think Clonoe have anyone up with the county board, must of been an oversight. How many county men is there in intermediate? x7 from x5 clubs no?

trailer

It's always something with Clonoe.

ClubScene13

County board administrative error - no?

bigtogs

From a Clonoe side of thing a few years back for a period of time we have 3 players on county panel Dwayne Quinn, PJ and Conor Skeet 3 out of 5 starred fixtures where against teams with no county panellists there was no out cry and were more or less told to suck it up..when Conor Skeet was our only rep on county panel something similar happened and we were told that one county player was not taken into consideration for starred games it was 2 or more.. if league was redrawn I would be happy enough with it by way just for the record!!

Tyrone Dreamer

Quote from: bigtogs on April 17, 2023, 10:38:38 AM
From a Clonoe side of thing a few years back for a period of time we have 3 players on county panel Dwayne Quinn, PJ and Conor Skeet 3 out of 5 starred fixtures where against teams with no county panellists there was no out cry and were more or less told to suck it up..when Conor Skeet was our only rep on county panel something similar happened and we were told that one county player was not taken into consideration for starred games it was 2 or more.. if league was redrawn I would be happy enough with it by way just for the record!!

Hadn't Dwayne Quinn and PJ Lavery quit Tyrone by early April - there's no way they missed 5 games? If anything Clonoe benefited from their late withdrawel.

Clonoe definitely benefited two years ago when McClure McAliskey and McNulty quit the panel just before the start of the season after the fixtures had already been made based on county players.

The fixtures have to be redrawn if there is any fairness. It would be fine if they had one or two games against teams with county men but no logic in giving one team with no county men all starred games v teams with them.

The Coddfather

Quote from: trailer on April 17, 2023, 09:30:27 AM
It's always something with Clonoe.

Another pathetic fishing attempt by yourself trailer

WT4E

Quote from: ClubScene13 on April 17, 2023, 09:05:25 AM

I thought you were blowing out of your hole Wolfe Tone but hearing now this actually is gathering a bit of momentum. It's a strange one all right, I don't think Clonoe have anyone up with the county board, must of been an oversight. How many county men is there in intermediate? x7 from x5 clubs no?

I rarely blow out my hole.

It makes 100% sense - it sounds to me like an error - they can blame a system if they don't want to own the mistake but get it sorted quickly before they harden the position and some club decides to challenge it up the chain and hold up the league.

ClubScene13

Quote from: WT4E on April 17, 2023, 01:08:14 PM
Quote from: ClubScene13 on April 17, 2023, 09:05:25 AM

I rarely blow out my hole.

It makes 100% sense - it sounds to me like an error - they can blame a system if they don't want to own the mistake but get it sorted quickly before they harden the position and some club decides to challenge it up the chain and hold up the league.

Aye, I'd imagine there wouldn't be much objection either sure what argument could be made. Looking forward to it now, this 19th May wait is a scunder.

roger99

Carmen ladies starting the league with a strong win at the weekend . Is this a sign of how the men will fair out this year??? A club on the way up it seems .

square_ball

Quote from: roger99 on April 18, 2023, 10:19:31 AM
Carmen ladies starting the league with a strong win at the weekend . Is this a sign of how the men will fair out this year??? A club on the way up it seems .

Yes usually a win for the ladies team gives a very good indicator of how the mens team will go this year  ::)

toby47

Quote from: square_ball on April 18, 2023, 10:48:45 AM

Yes usually a win for the ladies team gives a very good indicator of how the mens team will go this year  ::)

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tyrone11234

Normally how it works alright

TirEoghainGael

Other posters laughing at you but I have to agree. Massive work put in at the club in both ladies and mens codes and they will reap the rewards from it.

Under Lights

Hearing Aodh Ruadh are the team to beat this year.

WT4E

Are st macartans still competitive. I never hear of them at youth? What way do they work?