Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Under Lights

Some highlights on bbc website

https://www.bbc.com/sport/gaelic-games/63446155

Different angle than the stream. Some great scores.

Moonshine

Quote from: Wee Roddy on October 30, 2022, 06:49:29 PM
Anyone who thought they game was reffed well must be a ref himself. I thought he was utterly pathetic . Look how handy the Canavan's got free compared to Marty P.
Fair play to Errigal though. Worthy champions and will give Glen their fill of it

Penrose maybe shouldn't of been on the pitch roddy to win a free after a clear stamp on the head in first half

Under Lights

Never got to see the incident back but thought at the time Marty P very lucky to escape a red.

paddyjohn

WT4E

You have to give it to the aghyaran man he's been keeping Carmen goin over the last few years. However looks like they have some good home grown talent coming through and will be a team to reckon with in years to come.

Under Lights

bogball88

Tyrone Gaa

Heard today that Ryan Coleman had his jaw broke at Clonoe hands on Saturday also. It wasn't just the manager that needed hospital attention. Huge blow for the moy in their hope of survival.

County Board must take action to deter such thuggery.
Living the dream!!!

square_ball

Maybe after last year they didn't bother to ask.

Hereiam

Great game yesterday and well done to Errigal who just had the better quality on the pitch.

Eire90

Quote from: Jim Bob on October 31, 2022, 08:54:57 AM
Quote from: Eire90 on October 31, 2022, 06:44:57 AM
Quote from: RedHand88 on October 31, 2022, 02:00:49 AM
Quote from: clarshack on October 31, 2022, 12:25:16 AM
It's a shame that the County Board went for profit today instead of showcasing an absolutely fantastic football final throughout the 32 Counties.

Most people outside of Tyrone couldn't care less.

you could say the same for people in tyrone.

Rubbish

unless you follow gaa or are involved you wouldn't really know that a club county final is on.

RedHand88

Didn't someone have the numbers last year for what tg4 pay for a county final? It was buttons compared to what they generate in stream revenue if I remember right.

Under Lights

I think TG4 pay 15000 eur for a final.

RedHand88

Quote from: Under Lights on October 31, 2022, 03:55:45 PM
I think TG4 pay 15000 eur for a final.

Aye so that's the equivalent of 938 streamers yesterday. I'm sure they got way more than that.

Under Lights

Fionntamhnach will know but I think Tyrone brought in 60k in astreams for last years final