Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: on the sideline on November 13, 2022, 02:42:14 PM
Some win for Galbally there.

Goal hungry, brilliant to see. Well done Galbally. Let's hope Errigal can do similar.
Living the dream!!!

smort

Great to see, keep the feet on the ground and who knows what they can achieve

ClubScene13

Fair play to errigal. That was some effort. The rub of the green with a few decisions might of swung it their way, either way they give some account of themselves.

Canavans just a frightening prospect for the rest of the county in the next decade.

Under Lights

How was Glen's first goal allowed to stand.

From the official rule book

QuoteWhen he is within the small rectangle, the
goalkeeper may not be charged but he may
be challenged for possession of the ball, and
his kick or pass may be blocked. Incidental
contact with the goalkeeper while playing the
ball is permitted.

Snapchap

Quote from: Under Lights on November 14, 2022, 06:10:24 AM

ball is permitted.

Swings and roundabouts. Glen were also denied a stonewall penalty.The better team won in the end up.

Moonshine

Quote from: Snapchap on November 14, 2022, 07:00:02 AM
Quote from: Under Lights on November 14, 2022, 06:10:24 AM

ball is permitted.

Swings and roundabouts. Glen were also denied a stonewall penalty.The better team won in the end up.

Couldn't be prouder of our lads efforts yesterday. Glen are a serious outfit but I felt we pushed them all way. The first goal laid the marker for game clear free out. I do think it was a foul in the incident that was a penalty however watching it back it looked like it was outside the box. Yeah few decisions didn't go our way but we can't have any complaints great season.

bogball88

Quote from: Under Lights on November 13, 2022, 11:18:28 AM
Quote from: Onthe40 on November 13, 2022, 10:40:53 AM
Drumragh must have lost a few playoffs at this stage.. just don't seem to have that extra edge come the big games

As far as I am aware they had a number of big players opt out this year and one after the regular season ended.

In other news rumours circulating that Ryan Mayse is transferring to Omagh.
Shane Cleary opted out this year due to personal issues, Tommy mullin and Tommy Murphy went to soccer after championship, one of the Montgomery's injured their shoulder against Fintona

Eire90

i hear there was violence at the galbally game beetween young  supporters  ourgame podcast said.

The Coddfather

Quote from: Eire90 on November 14, 2022, 07:48:44 PM
i hear there was violence at the galbally game beetween young  supporters  ourgame podcast said.

Seen the video, absolute disgrace.

All involved should be banned and reported to police ::)

Jimbop

Quote from: bogball88 on November 14, 2022, 07:47:19 PM
Drumragh must have lost a few playoffs at this stage.. just don't seem to have that extra edge come the big games

As far as I am aware they had a number of big players opt out this year and one after the regular season ended.

Shane Cleary opted out this year due to personal issues, Tommy mullin and Tommy Murphy went to soccer after championship, one of the Montgomery's injured their shoulder against Fintona

They were well beaten in playoff anyway doubt it would have mattered. Some good young players but a few years away from intermediate yet.

Jimbop

Quote from: The Coddfather on November 14, 2022, 08:22:32 PM
Quote from: Eire90 on November 14, 2022, 07:48:44 PM

Seen the video, absolute disgrace.

All involved should be banned and reported to police ::)

That flying drop kick has no place on a GAA field

trueblue1234

Quote from: Jimbop on November 15, 2022, 07:05:34 AM
Quote from: bogball88 on November 14, 2022, 07:47:19 PM

They were well beaten in playoff anyway doubt it would have mattered. Some good young players but a few years away from intermediate yet.
If those three had been available it may have been a different game. But most clubs can point to players being unavailable for one reason or another. It's a young squad now and to be honest was carried by some of the younger players this year so plenty to be hopeful for. T'is a pity as we have the 50 year gala this wkend so promotion would have been well timed.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

HalfBack7

All due to Newtown apparently overlooking Mayse for the primary school coaching and bringing in AB Coaching instead.

None the less, will be great to see someone going in the opposite direction if it happens.  Newtown/Dregish have been doing plenty of poaching since their amalgamation. What goes around comes around ;D

Under Lights

Why who has transferred into Newtown since the amalgamation?

Dark_Arts_Master

Quote from: Under Lights on November 15, 2022, 11:33:14 AM
Why who has transferred into Newtown since the amalgamation?

Few Derg Glenelly  & Urney men - Turning into the Errigal of North Tyrone