Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Obvious

Actor Anne Heche aged 53 died from injuries from a car crash in Los Angeles last week.

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Captain Obvious on August 13, 2022, 01:19:51 AM
Actor Anne Heche aged 53 died from injuries from a car crash in Los Angeles last week.

V troubled background.
Saw one video clip jees she was hittin some speed...

nrico2006

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on August 13, 2022, 10:02:56 AM

V troubled background.

I saw footage of her sitting up when she was being taken to the hospital so shocked to hear she died.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Turf

Quote from: nrico2006 on August 13, 2022, 11:38:44 AM

V troubled background.

I saw footage of her sitting up when she was being taken to the hospital so shocked to hear she died.
That's a very odd video. Did they think she was dead initially as they had her covered up?

seafoid

V troubled background.
It looks like suicide
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11107089/Anne-Heche-dead-Ellen-DeGeneres-reacts-declared-brain-dead.html
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

laoislad

V troubled background.
Never heard of her before. Googled her and still don't think I've ever seen her before.
Apparently she was high on drugs and alcohol. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

imtommygunn

Have heard of her a few times. Hollywood is a tough place - plenty of messed up people about it.

nrico2006

She was messed up and made up a lot of accusations about her da years ago that created tensions between her and her ma. Her brother died when they were younger in car crash, she always thought it was suicide.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

clarshack

Quote from: laoislad on August 13, 2022, 02:51:35 PM

V troubled background.
Never heard of her before. Googled her and still don't think I've ever seen her before.
Apparently she was high on drugs and alcohol. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

First heard of her in the 90's. She was in I know what you did last Summer and Ally McBeal.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: clarshack on August 14, 2022, 12:46:39 AM

V troubled background.

First heard of her in the 90's. She was in I know what you did last Summer and Ally McBeal.
She was in numerous films her peak probably the mid 90s with that film plus Donnie Brasco and Volcano

nrico2006

Quote from: Captain Obvious on August 14, 2022, 10:08:20 AM
Quote from: clarshack on August 14, 2022, 12:46:39 AM

V troubled background.

She was in numerous films her peak probably the mid 90s with that film plus Donnie Brasco and Volcano

John Q too, what a show.

fearsiuil

She's the 4th of her 5 siblings to have passed away. Tough life after a messed up and impoverished upbringing.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Heche

clarshack

Quote from: fearsiuil on August 14, 2022, 05:52:17 PM
She's the 4th of her 5 siblings to have passed away. Tough life after a messed up and impoverished upbringing.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Heche

Conspiracy theories now surfacing on Twitter that she was taken out due to a film she was making on human trafficking.

ONeill

Darius from Pop Idol. On Presley's anniversary too.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Barnster

Colour blind was a good tune not sure he had other hits.