Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

balladmaker

Ulster Bank
1836 - 2012
RIP

Donnellys Hollow

QuoteGAA: Paddy "Boiler" White R.I.P. 
The death has taken place of former Kildare football great, Sarsfields Paddy 'Boiler' White.

He won a Leinster title with Kildare in 1956 and was named at centre-forward on Kildare's Team of the Millennium.

He was also part of the Sarsfields team, that won a famous county championship three-in-a-row from 1950-52.

He is grandfather of current county player Gary White.

Paddy White is reposing at his family home from 4pm this afternoon, with prayers at 8pm.  Removal on Sunday evening at 4.45 to arrive at St. Conleth's Parish Church at 5.30.

Burial after 1 O' Clock requiem Mass on Monday in St. Conleth's Cemetery, Newbridge.

http://www.kfmradio.com/kfm-radio/sports-news/gaa-paddy-boiler-white-r-i-p.html

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Minder

Ernest Borgnine aged 95

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Tony Baloney

Dominic Santini RIP.

EC Unique

BennyCake

Ernest Borgnine must have lived to tell the tale, about that grizzly bear in The Simpsons a few years ago then.

T Fearon

Joe Mc Bride (RIP) Celtic legend, and one of the unluckiest footballers ever, as had it not been for serious injury he would have played in the 1967 European Cup Final win over Inter Milan. He sat at our table in Celtic Park last November during shareholders lunch with Neil Lennion and legends (of which Joe was undoubtedly one) and a nicer man I have never met. Hard to believe that he along with Bertie Auld was ion Cornamucklagh House in Omeath less than a month ago at a supporters dinner. RIP

thejuice

Saw Deep Purple back in 2000. Great gig.

The sound of the Hammond organ on Machine Head is what set them apart from the other groups of the time

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=Y4UjWtLyYBY

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Sandino

American country singer Kitty Wells has died, she was 91. Her most famous song was Honky Tonk Angels, RIP.
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

AQMP

5 Sams

"I'll eat any oul shite Barbara"

Twiggy's gone...great character :(
The Aristocrat Years

Orior

Quote from: 5 Sams on July 28, 2012, 10:39:47 PM
"I'll eat any oul shite Barbara"

Twiggy's gone...great character :(

That line always make me laugh.

Pity, he was a great comedy actor.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

BennyCake

Aww no, poor old Twiggy. Loved his character in the Royle Family. Really sad to hear this.

I just bought the Keeping Up Appearances boxset. Hadn't got round to watching him on that. I believe he was hilarious in it.

Tony Baloney

you're sexy and you know itk=topic=2372.msg1138499#msg1138499 date=1343520773]
Aww no, poor old Twiggy. Loved his character in the Royle Family. Really sad to hear this.

I just bought the Keeping Up Appearances boxset.
Hadn't got round to watching him on that. I believe he was hilarious in it.
[/quote]WTF?!