A. Hardy & Sons - Licensed Vintners, No underage gobshites please!

Started by Billys Boots, February 10, 2009, 10:10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billys Boots

You laddeen, you're underage - get the f**k out, and stay out.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Billys Boots

This thread is for the purpose solely of those folk who like a quiet pint, to discuss matters of life-and-death.  It will remain the preserve of those who have sex often enough for it not to be a matter of life-and-death.

The thread will be equipped with a wooden bar (if you like marble, go somewhere else).  The thread will only have small windows - on no account will they be south-facing.  The thread will have wooden floors, without veneer.  Lighting will be provided by a 40W bulb, located 50 yards away.  For the thirsty among us, refreshments will consist of stout (kegged or bottled), whiskey (but no whisky) and tap-water.  During Lent, there will be warm bottles of Calrsberg for those who have given up alcohol.  Tea will be provided, only if absolutely necessary, in the case of medical emergencies.

If ye don't like it, make sure the door doesn't kick your arse on the way out.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Doogie Browser

Good man Billy, I'll have a bottle of stout, off the shelf mind.

brokencrossbar1

Bottle of McArdle's, I'm sitting on the Maine Minerals crate by the fire.  Will you light that fecking thing ye mean hoor???  Aye and can I have 20 Major, the Spanish ones ;)

SidelineKick

Get more turf for the fire while you're at it I'm foundered.  Smoking allowed??? Its only a pipe.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Declan

the green man

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

AZOffaly

Is this a forum within a forum? Like the Snug of Nancy Blakes in Limerick :D Anyway, pint of plain for me please.

Now, where was I? Oh yeah, young lads, for feck's sake.

SidelineKick

"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

brokencrossbar1

I saw a woman turning her head around the door there, what is she at here, is Mass over?

Drumanee 1

turn that tv off and f**ck it out the door,hate that banging match when i am trying to have a conversation,now where was i ?