Brexit.

Started by T Fearon, November 01, 2015, 06:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

bennydorano

She's a head banging right wing idiot. It mystifies me how obviously highly intelligent people can be such idiots. Like Truss, I think she lacks basic social skills and none of them can read a room. The Brexit bubble has truly burst, their lies are getting laughed at these days rather than retweeted. She has a deluded belief that she's a genuine leadership candidate. Grant Schapps returning to the cabinet is another attempt to bring them slightly more to the centre.

yellowcard

Quote from: dec on October 19, 2022, 05:05:21 PM
Suella Braverman has resigned as Home Secretary.

The shitshow continues. How long can Truss herself and by extension the Tory government itself last. Brexit is imploding when even the Daily Telegraph is now saying that Project Fear was correct all along.

seafoid

Quote from: bennydorano on October 19, 2022, 05:32:50 PM
She's a head banging right wing idiot. It mystifies me how obviously highly intelligent people can be such idiots. Like Truss, I think she lacks basic social skills and none of them can read a room. The Brexit bubble has truly burst, their lies are getting laughed at these days rather than retweeted. She has a deluded belief that she's a genuine leadership candidate. Grant Schapps returning to the cabinet is another attempt to bring them slightly more to the centre.
Money. The ERG is the link to the ultra rich.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

mouview

And God love her but she's no oil painting.

Dougal Maguire

Tory Chief Whip and Deputy Chief Whip are reported to have both resigned after being undermined by PM over the suspension of a three line whip on the Fracking Bill
Careful now

Armagh18

Quote from: mouview on October 19, 2022, 08:06:56 PM

And God love her but she's no oil painting.
If rumours are to believed she makes up for her lack of good looks in other ways in the bedroom...

bennydorano

The way things are going Truss's resignation seems a given, but the fact that the Tories likely won't be able to even agree a Unity candidate to become the next PM without another leadership contest makes a General election more likely.

imtommygunn

They are in absolute meltdown. So now reports of bullying to make their own, yes their own, members vote. Who is the only party who votes with them? The dup. What a shower of spineless fools  ;D

LeoMc

Quote from: dec on October 19, 2022, 05:05:21 PM
Suella Braverman has resigned as Home Secretary.

You come after the tofu-eating wokerati you better not miss.

LeoMc

Quote from: imtommygunn on October 19, 2022, 09:12:14 PM
They are in absolute meltdown. So now reports of bullying to make their own, yes their own, members vote. Who is the only party who votes with them? The dup. What a shower of spineless fools  ;D
Fermanagh and Carrickfergus were the 2 proposed sites in NI for Fracking. A DUP vote against fracking should be a tap in for anyone standing against them in those 2 areas in the upcoming election.

EDIT: only Shannon and Girvin voted with the Tories. The others abstained.

screenexile

The whips have unresigned... Krishnan Guru Murthy calling Steve Baker a count was my particular highlight of the evening!!!

HiMucker

Just seen that lol

Jesus they are a complete shambles.