Easyjet refunds?

Started by imtommygunn, May 08, 2010, 09:50:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Anyone on any of the cancelled flights of late and get a refund from easyjet?

I've filled in all the forms etc but have got no reply.

If you phone them and go through the options to get a refund they then tell you to use the web-site.

There doesn't appear any tracking mechanism to see what is happening with it.

small white mayoman

don't know about easyjet imtommy but when my flights with aer lingus were cancelled i just sent away the email and about 2 hours later i recieved an email saying that i would be refunded within 28 days
All Ireland Champions 2006 & 2007

Lady GAA GAA

Have some patience and a little faith.

imtommygunn

Cheers mayoman.

I have no patience or faith.

Or no acknowledgement that I sent a request for a refund...

sammymaguire

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

CiKe

i was on to them straight away about a flight cancelled on the 16th. sent me an email asking to be patient on the 19th or 20th and received another one a few days ago saying would be refunded shortly.

Not heard anything back from BMI yet though, so would be interested if anyone knows about them

bennydorano

I've domestic flights booked next spring, received an email today saying flight changed from 3.30 to 1.40 which really doesn't suit, I went to change to a later time instead and the dirtbags trying to charge me £25 pps for the pleasure. I'm assuming if I contact tcustomer services they'll change without charge?? How big of c***ts are they? I've had no bad experiences with easyjet to date tbf.

illdecide

I had flights cancelled then re booked. When they were cancelled a second time i asked for a refund and got it within 2-3 weeks (I think). Was two years ago
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch