Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Louis the Red

QuoteIs Toal badly injured or is he still holding out for a transfer?

Toal has never requested a transfer  ???

Can't see JP ever kicking a ball for the Harps again.  Then again if he doesn't kick a ball for the Harps, I can't see him kicking a ball for any other club.  If his transfer request was rejected this year by the county board, why would they grant it next year?

full back

You will be lucky to get an answer diesel sm
The Harps lads are very coy when talking about that subject
Even moresay today I would say after a defeat-after the Ogs beat them the silence was deafening ;)

Louis the Red

Quotewhat is the current situation with j.p donnelly?
is he back with the harps after his transfer to pearse ogs was refused?

NO

QuoteYou will be lucky to get an answer diesel sm
The Harps lads are very coy when talking about that subject
Even moresay today I would say after a defeat-after the Ogs beat them the silence was deafening

I thought my previous post answered the question :-\

full back

Sorry Louis - missed your post
What club is Donnelly with then?

The Iceman

what is the actual story with Toal and the harps? There is a lot of sketchy talk on here but why doesn't someone just come and say so?

Also the same goes for the rumours flying around about a fall out between Joe and Geezer.  What happened?

I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

full back

Toal & Harps?
Donnelly & Harps?
Did they request transfers & if so were they granted or refused & on what grounds?

Louis the Red

Toal & Harps - never requested a transfer
Donnelly & Harps - requested transfer to Ogs with was rejected because his reasons for the move were not good enough

full back

Cheers Louis
If Donnelly probably wont play for the Harps again will he still be listed as a Harps player as a matter of interest?

Louis the Red

I think he'd still be registered as a Harps player.  Heard a rumour he tried to buck the system by going to county board with letter of resignation from the gaa, then was going to join Ogs next year.  County board refused to accept his letter.

full back

Must be serious
Was it because of an injury he got at soccer?

Louis the Red

That was one of the reasons. He was made look silly when the Harps produced evidence that they paid his operation even though he was injured playing soccer.  This injury happened about 4 years ago, it was strange he only got upset about it January this year ??? ???

pintsofguinness

The bridge ended killeavy's unbeaten run in division 2  tonight beating them by 4 points.
I couldn't make make but heard Liam Campbell scored two goals.  It goes without saying an excellent result after last week and a vital one for the rest of our year.  Great credit goes to the lads for picking themselves up.

i'lldecide
QuoteFair play to ya Pint. But if i was your manager next year i think i'd start to toughen you lads up a bit, you's seem to get roughed up a lot but you have to dish out as well. The refs won't always look after you's so you somtimes have to throw a bit of dirt out yourselves. Know what i mean, you get nothing for being nice.
D McCann dished it out and he got a straight red card,  that's what you get for dishing it out.  How a ref can watch someone get a slap  in the face and do nothing and send him off 30 seconds later for a late shoulder is beyond me!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

corn02

POG is it true Conlon did not play, why so?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: corn02 on May 26, 2007, 02:22:37 PM
POG is it true Conlon did not play, why so?
He didnt play yesterday and I heard he wasn't there.   
I've no idea what his problem is this week  ::)  (Nor do I care)

He didn't play against St. Peter's either, he was on the bench.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

armagh leg-end

Madden beat tullysaron by 4pts in sherry fields. with killeavy beat, does that leave madden the only unbeaten team in the league?
Ard Mhacha Abu