bennydorano

torres

granemore bt st michaels 0-13 - 0-6 , also heard the nab hammered clann eireann

fcuksake

Harps 1-11
Keady 0-09

Nab 2-11
Clan Eireann 007
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

wats that 4 ref

;D ;D maghery 1-12 whitecross 1-10  ;D ;D good fast game half time was 0-05 each w`cross were 1-10 0-09 up with 10 r so left but maghery turned it over with 1-4 without reply and deserved winners at the end.  ps suprisingly well reffereed by ollie hearty.

Goats Do Shave

Ballyhegan beat St Peter's 2.14 - 1.06
Up by 1 point at half time. Devastating 2nd half.
Paul McGrane immense once again!
Nice to see the other results go in our favour too!

armagh leg-end

Ard Mhacha Abu

TacadoirArdMhacha

St Patrick's 0-11 Mullaghbán 0-9

We were the better team for the vast majority of the match I felt and to pick up 2 points away from home while missing 10 squad members is no mean achievement.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

crossfire

Cullaville beat Cross 3-7 to 0-14.

JUst retired

Maghery beat Whitecross.  1.12.  1.09.

IVEDECIDED

Sarsfields beaten - not sure who by

bigfrank

hymack maneuver needed in croker 2day  ;D

Hedley Lamarr

Sorry to hear about Pat Molloy R.I.P.
Pearse Og's stalwart and friend of many.
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed:

thewanderer

Pat Molloy RIP will be solely missed, what a character.

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: Hedley Lamarr on July 19, 2010, 02:15:38 PM
Sorry to hear about Pat Molloy R.I.P.
Pearse Og's stalwart and friend of many.

I would like to add my condolences.

Pat was one of the great supporters of our games, both within the City, County and indeed far beyond. He would have travelled many miles to see a match and I think at one stage both he and his good mate Paul Clarke were umpires for Jimmy McKee when going down the country for big games. 

I recall way back in the early eighties, leaving Armagh City one cold, dark, miserable Saturday morning at about 8.00 am. Our destination was Tattyreagh, up in the Sperrins, where we were due to play a McRory Cup match against St Michael's Enniskillen. Noel McClurg stopped the mini-bus at the Dark Loanen for Pat to jump on board. He was the only spectator there on a God awful day! 

Pat's passing will leave a huge void not only in GAA circles, but in the wider community. A great fella.

May He Rest In Peace.

Harpo

I echo Rufus' sentiments, may Pat rest in peace!!