Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armagh leg-end

Quote from: BenDover on August 26, 2009, 12:37:28 PM
Quote from: fitzroyalty on August 26, 2009, 11:42:08 AM
just out of curiousity how many clubs are there in the county that have players playing irish league soccer?? was discussing this topic last night, is it true that one of the ballymacnab players on the minor team is being sniffed around by an irish league club?? Clans have a couple as do tir na nog, any other clubs lose out to the groundball game??

Gavin McParland plays for Armagh City so it could be true

i think he has played soccer at underage level for northern ireland.
Ard Mhacha Abu

torres

Quote from: armagh leg-end on August 26, 2009, 09:50:08 PM
Quote from: BenDover on August 26, 2009, 12:37:28 PM
Quote from: fitzroyalty on August 26, 2009, 11:42:08 AM
just out of curiousity how many clubs are there in the county that have players playing irish league soccer?? was discussing this topic last night, is it true that one of the ballymacnab players on the minor team is being sniffed around by an irish league club?? Clans have a couple as do tir na nog, any other clubs lose out to the groundball game??

Gavin McParland plays for Armagh City so it could be true

i think he has played soccer at underage level for northern ireland.
did anyone see him v kerry putting up the imaginery card to get the kerry lad booked . ???

fitzroyalty

any shocks in the minor championship? cross the favourites i take it?

IVEDECIDED

When is the draw for the next round of the minor championship??

bredaghgael

Bredagh Talks Sam and Liam-Wellington Park Hotel @8.30pm Thurs 3rd Sept
Regular guest Joe Brolly will be joined this year by fellow Derry man and Antrim Football Manager Liam Bradley,
Armagh's Oisin Mc Conville,Radio Ulster's Lynnette Fay,Tyrone's Ryan Mc Menamin and Cork's All-Ireland Hurling winning Captain in 1990,RTE Hurling analyst Tomás Mulcahy.
Throw-in @ 8.30pm and MC for the event will be Jerome Quinn.

Tickets £10 to include entry to a draw for two All-Ireland Hurling Final tickets and two All-Ireland Football Final tickets

thewanderer

Harps  minors would be big favourites only lost about 4 players from last year with ballymacnab and st.pats next, after that cross clans etc

qub la la la

cruppen v clans match has been moved to 1pm on sunday.

IVEDECIDED

qub la la la

winsamsoon

I am waiting on the conspiracy theories as to why the match was changed ie to relegate the other teams which usually comes up ;)
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

thewanderer

i thought that no games could be played on sunday until after the 125 gaa parade in armagh which starts at 12 as the county board expect all clubs to part-take.

IVEDECIDED

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

winsamsoon

I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

bennydorano

Next round of Minor Championship games to be played on Saturday 26th September, draw to be made next week.

How do the Clans expect us to spy on them now the bastids when we'll all be marching Sunday morning :P