Official Irish Football Association Thread (Northern Ireland)

Started by Mentalman, September 04, 2007, 11:39:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

OWC have closed their discussion forum to non members, tonight you can't even view the topics!!  :D
Tbc....

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on September 09, 2009, 10:44:09 PM
OWC have closed their discussion forum to non members, tonight you can't even view the topics!!  :D

sore losers.  Also what an odd website, closing the discussion forums over a loss, you'd think they would be well used to it by this stage.

stiffler

norn iron have improved under Worthington (after a shakey enough start).

The team will always be second rate at best though for the foreseeable future.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

stew

Quote from: Galwaybhoy on September 09, 2009, 10:46:45 PM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on September 09, 2009, 10:44:09 PM

sore losers.  Also what an odd website, closing the discussion forums over a loss, you'd think they would be well used to it by this stage.

I posted that I was wondering if wee marty would pull the pin on posting when the game was on, I think he must be getting a bit better, it appears he waited until the game was over before he banned people  from posting, good man marty, thats progress as the man says.  :D :D :D :D :D
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Orior

Which 6 county players would get on the Ireland team?

Davis.
Any others?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

stiffler

Quote from: Orior on September 09, 2009, 11:12:12 PM
Which 6 county players would get on the Ireland team?

Davis.
Any others?

Jonny Evans would start.

Brunt, Hughes and Lafferty would make the squad.

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

stiffler

Quote from: Orior on September 09, 2009, 11:20:28 PM
Surely not Hughes and Lafferty!

Hughes would be a better option than McShane...Lafferty would probably be in instead of Best.

gawa316

Quote from: stew on September 09, 2009, 09:57:22 PM
Bit disappointed at the way McGinn was treated, he seemed to come in for a fair bit of stick from the supporters there near the end.

Don't know what you heard but I was there and that is balls. He got cheered when he came on and applauded several times when he hit crossbar, had a couple or runs.

As for the result, very disappointed. The Slovaks took there chances and we couldn't get the goal when we had them penned in at the start of the second half.

Main Street

The OWC close their site to members only, just because of the extra traffic and maybe to keep away some unwanted traffic like GDA's shameful gloating. ;D

How many times was Jackie struck in the heart with a dagger?

Roger

Quote from: stew on September 09, 2009, 09:57:22 PM
Bit disappointed at the way McGinn was treated, he seemed to come in for a fair bit of stick from the supporters there near the end.
That couldn't be farther from the truth.

Main Street

I only saw the highlights  - limp performance by NI, some awful defending for both goals.
Slovakia were all set up for a draw and would have been happy if it ended like that.

tyroneman

I tuned in around the 70 min mark and, whatever the reason, you could clearly hear boos when mcginn got the ball out on the touchline. Only heard them once but clear as a bell.

Clown

surely its time the BBC retired Jackie Fullarton

and also that feckin stupid green and white army chant is hard to listen to with a drum going as well.
drums shud be banned from sporting grounds