Renshaws Return??

Started by DirtyDozen12, March 09, 2010, 04:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DirtyDozen12

Heard a rumour that Ex student hotspot Reshaws, University Street, Beal Feirste is re-opening today??????  Obvioulsy not going under the name of Renshaws as its called the Ibis hotel and has been open a while but not really to the student crowd.  Opening a week before St Paddy's, a great business move?  Can someone confirm these rumours?

If so I hope they bring back the 3 4 5  ;D
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

fitzroyalty

I will be visiting in the next week or so and shall report back with my findings  ;D

tyrone girl

God bringing back memories thinking of it - id love a month or so back to being a student- couldnt stick much more - but just a month of that stress free lifestyle - drink, men , partying  :'( :'( :'( - seems like a lifetime ago now.

Puckoon

Could be worse - you could be a hypotheical person in a 5 year loveless going nowhere relationship!

tyrone girl

:D :D :D - isnt it just as well i aint that person then  ;)

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: fitzroyalty on March 09, 2010, 04:26:07 PM
I will be visiting in the next week or so and shall report back with my findings  ;D

You truely are a brave soldier for taking the tiem out to investigate this matter  ;D
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

ziggysego

I was never a student of Belfast, but even I have hazy memories of Renshaws. Funny enough, I was just talking about it yesterday.
Testing Accessibility

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Puckoon on March 09, 2010, 04:32:25 PM
Could be worse - you could be a hypotheical person in a 5 year loveless going nowhere relationship!

:D :D :D
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

tyrone girl

I could bite at that and say somethin else it may be worse to be - but il refrain - would do some well to take heed of their own relationships before they slag anyone elses   :-X :-X :-X

maggie

Loved that place.
Many a happy evening was spent in Renshaws

blewuporstuffed

the the old renshaws was class, but it turned into a real dive before it closed
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

WeeDonns

Have heard rumours of this as well. I'd love to get back to it for an all day rip. St.Paddy's might be too mad, but it may have to be visited on Tuesday after work :)

Puckoon

Quote from: tyrone girl on March 09, 2010, 04:56:14 PM
I could bite at that and say somethin else it may be worse to be - but il refrain - would do some well to take heed of their own relationships before they slag anyone elses   :-X :-X :-X

Before I comment again - and I will, infact Id love to - is that comment directed at me?

supersarsfields

Quote from: maggie on March 09, 2010, 04:58:35 PM
Loved that place.

Indeed. In 1999 and 2000 it managed to hoover up a large portion of my student loan. T'was a great pub for drinking in during the day. But was never really that fussed on it at night time. That is apart from the £1 a drink promos they used to do upstairs.

Puckoon

Quote from: supersarsfields on March 09, 2010, 05:09:46 PM
Quote from: maggie on March 09, 2010, 04:58:35 PM
Loved that place.

Indeed. In 1999 and 2000 it managed to hoover up a large portion of my student loan. T'was a great pub for drinking in during the day. But was never really that fussed on it at night time. That is apart from the £1 a drink promos they used to do upstairs.

Exactly - night time best avoided.