The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

No doubt Brown is a hateful cnut & would do your head in on a pitch.

However, Stevie G is shown up for the kn**ker that he is with the sly hit from behind.
I would expect nothing less of him with his record.

As with most England players they get off with this sort of behaviour. The FA wont want to rock the boat so close to the WC, so Gerrard, Lampard, Rooney et all will get off with almost anything in the next few months.

Anyone who says he doesnt deserve a ban is talking sh1te

EC Unique

Don't think anyone is saying he does not deserve a ban to be fair.

Can't blame the Liverpool fans for being happy with the outcome.... God knows they need something to chear them up :D :D

Doogie Browser

Reminds me of the time Neil Lennon headbutted Shearers boot, terrible decision by the FA.

new devil

It didn't stop them f**king rio....Adds more spice to sunday  ;D

ross4life

i wonder what's the shortest odds for sunday.... Gerrard to score or Vidic to get sent off?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

thebigfella

Couldn't really give a crap about this, he's finished at Liverpool IMO and looking to save himself for the world cup and the old shop window. All he's interested now is getting a big payout somewhere else before he retires.
The Utd game will tell the story, if plays the way he has been lately against them, it pretty obvious he's one eye on SA and couldn't give a fcuk about Liverpool.

EC Unique

Quote from: new devil on March 16, 2010, 04:26:28 PM
It didn't stop them f**king rio....Adds more spice to sunday  ;D

The ref totally missed Rio's at the time where as last night the ref was deemed to have taken action by giving a free... Go figure?

Bensars

Quote from: ross4life on March 16, 2010, 04:30:41 PM
i wonder what's the shortest odds for sunday.... Gerrard to score or Vidic to get sent off?

Or the other way about

bingobus

This is great  ;D  ;D  ;D

Justice will be completed when Stevie bangs in the winner on Sunday and then cracks Neville open with another elbow. He could retire there and then.

new devil

Hound

Just saw the Pompey game there now. The Gerrard incident was gas. Brown had been niggling at him all night, and in this incident he started to put his arm across Gerrard to block his run, and Gerrard nailed him with the forearms across the back of his head. Didn't hurt him of course but it was funny all the same, especially as the ref, while looking straight at it, didnt see it properly. The comedy was topped off with Brown saying "Three match ban, three match ban" as he was coming to the sideline for treatment  ;D

I've a bad feeling about the manky game though. No doubt the two donkeys will be back in the team.

under the bar

QuoteJust saw the Pompey game there now. The Gerrard incident was gas. Brown had been niggling at him all night, and in this incident he started to put his arm across Gerrard to block his run, and Gerrard nailed him with the forearms across the back of his head. Didn't hurt him of course but it was funny all the same, especially as the ref, while looking straight at it, didnt see it properly. The comedy was topped off with Brown saying "Three match ban, three match ban" as he was coming to the sideline for treatment 

So your thoughts on Gerrard as a role model for kids who look up to him?

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: thebigfella on March 16, 2010, 04:30:57 PM
Couldn't really give a crap about this, he's finished at Liverpool IMO and looking to save himself for the world cup and the old shop window. All he's interested now is getting a big payout somewhere else before he retires.
The Utd game will tell the story, if plays the way he has been lately against them, it pretty obvious he's one eye on SA and couldn't give a fcuk about Liverpool.

Do you think Stevie G would get the same death threats from his 'supporters' if he threatened to leave this time?

I reckon they'd be happy to cash in on him at this stage. Could still demand a sizeable transfer fee.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: under the bar on March 16, 2010, 10:55:16 PMSo your thoughts on Gerrard as a role model for kids who look up to him?

couldn't give a shite

full back

As a scouse supporter retorted to me 'He may be a sc**bag b4stard, but he is our sc**bag b4stard'