The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtksxQSNmYU&feature=player_embedded

Dirty Cnut but no doubt the FA will chicken out!

Bet he was glad he was taken off straight after!

Bensars

Forearm smash to the back of the neck.

No doubt it was the DJ's fault.

AZOffaly

Red Card. No question, no doubt. Stupid to let Brown annoy him when you're winning 3-0 at the time.

Doogie Browser

Will he appeal the inevitable ban and thus play on Sunday but miss the next 4 games then?

supersarsfields

Feck me how did I miss that last night!! Streaming must have been fecked up at that stage. Def should have walked for that.
** Cliche Alert** Sure it'll even itself out over the course of a season!!

Bensars

Looks like a few other Liverpool fans may have missed it too SS

nifan

Definite red for SG there. Brown went to impeded him by the looks of it, but the reaction was ridiculous.

Denn Forever

Fair play to Brown who didn't fall (basing this on clip shown) down like he'd been shot. 
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

AZOffaly

Quote from: Denn Forever on March 16, 2010, 11:00:39 AM
Fair play to Brown who didn't fall (basing this on clip shown) down like he'd been shot.

Yes he did. And he stayed down. He was still down when Gerrard was taken off. In fact he came over to the line when Gerrard was already on the bench, and was making 'elbow' gestures to the fourth official.

Billys Boots

No excuse for that sort of thing - although Brown is, has always been and always will be a bloody dose. 
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: AZOffaly on March 16, 2010, 11:13:16 AM

Yes he did. And he stayed down. He was still down when Gerrard was taken off. In fact he came over to the line when Gerrard was already on the bench, and was making 'elbow' gestures to the fourth official.

mouthing the words "3 match ban" no less  ::)

EC Unique

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on March 16, 2010, 12:18:53 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on March 16, 2010, 11:13:16 AM

mouthing the words "3 match ban" no less  ::)

Which is exactly what he would deserve. ::)

Gabriel_Hurl

sure he's playing shite anyway - he's no big loss

Will Hunting

Brown deserves everything he gets - most odious tr**p in the league. Gerrard should have hit him properly if he's gonna get a three match ban for it anyway.