TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orangemac

He mightn't be to everyone's tastes but the Graham Norton show has become one of the best shows on since it has taken over from Jonathan Ross on a Friday night.

Not as much internet weirdos and more about the guests who are usually top class ( especially compared to the dross on the Late Late and don't take themselves too seriously.

Cuba Gooding Jnr and Snoop Dog were on last night and were hilarious.

Snoop Dog is someone I thought I wouldn't like but he is genuinely funny without really trying to be.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Orangemac on May 21, 2011, 10:52:53 PM
He mightn't be to everyone's tastes but the Graham Norton show has become one of the best shows on since it has taken over from Jonathan Ross on a Friday night.

Not as much internet weirdos and more about the guests who are usually top class ( especially compared to the dross on the Late Late and don't take themselves too seriously.

Snoop Dog is someone I thought I wouldn't like but he is genuinely funny without really trying to be.
Aye the guests were excellent last night. Cuba can still bust the moves! Elle was looking tidy too!

Orangemac

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 21, 2011, 10:56:10 PM
Quote from: Orangemac on May 21, 2011, 10:52:53 PM

Aye the guests were excellent last night. Cuba can still bust the moves! Elle was looking tidy too!
Cuba was getting a bit familiar with Elle all right!

Archie Mitchell

New Louis Theroux episode on BBC 2 tonight @ 10.30pm (9pm on regular BBC channels) about Miami Dade Jail. 2nd part on next week as well.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b011k0xx

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on May 22, 2011, 08:30:57 PM
New Louis Theroux episode on BBC 2 tonight @ 10.30pm (9pm on regular BBC channels) about Miami Dade Jail. 2nd part on next week as well.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b011k0xx

Unreal place, The guy with the glasses is going to done up for sure
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Puckoon

Just got stuck into "Californication". Opening scene of the 1st episode had me hooked. Very enjoyable stuff so far.

Billys Boots

New series of Curb Your Enthusiasm (series 8) started in the US last night.   ;D
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Don Johnson

Good man Billy had forgot about that will download now.

New series of Entorage not far away now.

Celt_Man

What's the story with this show The Killing?? Seen a few ads for it - worth watching??
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

laoislad

Watching a new series that Steven Spielberg is involved with called Falling Skies.
I like it.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Don Johnson on July 14, 2011, 03:04:48 PM

They only wrapped on it a couple of weeks ago so would assume it's still a while away. Last season so would need to be better than 7 - it was cat.

paco

Quote from: laoislad on July 14, 2011, 03:37:19 PM
Watching a new series that Steven Spielberg is involved with called Falling Skies.
I like it.

Seen that advertised, looked good but I forgot to watch it! What channel is it on? I'll check if it's repeated tonight or tomorrow.

laoislad

Quote from: paco on July 14, 2011, 03:59:04 PM
Quote from: laoislad on July 14, 2011, 03:37:19 PM
I like it.

Seen that advertised, looked good but I forgot to watch it! What channel is it on? I'll check if it's repeated tonight or tomorrow.

I've been downloading the episodes from piratebay
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Don Johnson

Quote from: Tony Baloney on July 14, 2011, 03:39:39 PM

They only wrapped on it a couple of weeks ago so would assume it's still a while away. Last season so would need to be better than 7 - it was cat.

Starts July 24th in the US. Read somewhere Sky Atlantic will be showing it on the Monday night over here.

Trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu6_eIlbZu4&feature=relmfu

Glad to see Vince back on the rails he was doing my head in.

Another thing for it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_maLY94oUY&feature=youtu.be

whitegoodman

Quote from: Don Johnson on July 14, 2011, 04:20:39 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on July 14, 2011, 03:39:39 PM

Starts July 24th in the US. Read somewhere Sky Atlantic will be showing it on the Monday night over here.

Trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu6_eIlbZu4&feature=relmfu

Glad to see Vince back on the rails he was doing my head in.

Another thing for it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_maLY94oUY&feature=youtu.be

Any word when this starting in the UK.

The last series was cat alright but Im currently going through the first 6 series for the 3rd time and series 2 through to 6 are brilliant.  Dont understand why this show isnt more popular.  Cant believe channel 4 never picked it up.

Anyway time for vince to get back to ridden wemen, Drama to be hilariously stupid and Ari to take the little gay chinese bloke back as his assistant