Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

Quote from: mc_grens on January 04, 2011, 07:30:08 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on January 04, 2011, 03:45:36 PM
Quote from: mc_grens on January 04, 2011, 03:38:50 PM
Quote from: ross4life on December 12, 2010, 05:06:51 PM
& Karen Gillan is quite good as well.

And she's REALLY hot, defo one for the hot redheads thread! I thought the Christmas special was fantastic.

Karen Gillan is the wallpaper on my computer :)

As for the Christmas Special. Brilliant hour of television, a very clever twist on the Christmas Carol story.

It's getting better every year. I thought replacing Tennant was going to be a huge problem- I've been proven resoundingly wrong.

Yep shes already on the hot redhead thread, what did you guys make of Katherine Jenkins first acting performance more than a good singer i thought
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

mc_grens

I didnt think she really had much to do. She was so goody goody she was almost like a panto goody goody leading lady.

I will say though that I did sat to someone afterwards that I was in love with Katherine Jenkins and in total lust with Karen Gilan!

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

ross4life

Quote from: mc_grens on January 04, 2011, 11:19:55 PM
I didnt think she really had much to do. She was so goody goody she was almost like a panto goody goody leading lady.

I will say though that I did sat to someone afterwards that I was in love with Katherine Jenkins and in total lust with Karen Gilan!

Love or lust for this town mayor?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

The Real Laoislad

Some hot looking women on Channel 4 right now....
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ross4life

Seriously where do they get all the money for this? & the men treat the women poorly! "shes away so no ones around to clean out my caravan"

sammymaguire

They don't pay a penny of tax, cute hoors
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Don Johnson

Anyone seen any Boardwalk Empire? Been recommended it so might start downloading.

Downloading a documentary series Gangland as well at the minute.

heffo

Quote from: Don Johnson on January 18, 2011, 10:17:23 PM
Anyone seen any Boardwalk Empire? Been recommended it so might start downloading.

Downloading a documentary series Gangland as well at the minute.

It's very good and well worth watching.

Doogie Browser

This new Sky Atlantic channel should be good, starting 1st Feb, they have first dibs on all HBO shows.

flantheman82

Human planet. On now on BBC and BBC hd. Unbelievable footage. Could watch stuff like this all day.

Don Johnson

Quote from: Doogie Browser on January 20, 2011, 05:08:15 PM
This new Sky Atlantic channel should be good, starting 1st Feb, they have first dibs on all HBO shows.

HBO really are the benchmark when it comes to TV.

Up The Middle

Have started watching Lie to me. Has anyone else seen it. Its not a bad show, about a scientist who can tell when your lying just by talking to you (he reads your facial expressions and breathing patterns), he works for the FBI solving crimes by interviewing the suspects of mureders and what not, there is an english actor Tim Roth in the lead role. He would come in handy round the Dail at the minute.

Some tasty women in it too.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Croí na hÉireann

Have heard good reports on Breaking Bad, anyone recommend it?
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: Don Johnson on January 21, 2011, 08:54:49 AM
Quote from: Doogie Browser on January 20, 2011, 05:08:15 PM

HBO really are the benchmark when it comes to TV.

They certainly do. I hope they start to show programmes like The Wire, Entourage etc from the start again.
Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on January 21, 2011, 11:53:40 AM
Have heard good reports on Breaking Bad, anyone recommend it?

Brilliant show. Been 3 series so far and gets better and better.