Previous topic - Next topic

gerry

21 sept before ncis back, i take it pog you  watch them online
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

pintsofguinness

Quote from: gerry on July 30, 2010, 11:27:41 PM
21 sept before ncis back, i take it pog you  watch them online
yeah, download as soon as they're available
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Denn Forever

Mongerels on BBC 3 is a funny irreverent show.  The Muppets meets The Young Ones.

I wonder will there be a 2nd series?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Celt_Man

Been watching Law & Order SUV late night on TV3 the last couple of weeks and by accident almost I have ended up watching a good few spisodes of 30 Rock which is on afterwards...

30 Rock is actually a very enjoyable show, yer one Tina Fey is very good in it although Alec Baldwin steals the show... must look into from the beginning
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

take_yer_points

Summer Heights High is a good laugh if you can download it from somewhere. It was shown on BBC3 a year or two ago but haven't seen it again since.

Its a mock-documentary type series (think mockumentary might be the word?) following 3 characters (all played by the same actor - Chris Lilley) in an Australian high school. There's only 8 episodes and I thought it was very good. Chris Lilley has a few other things out as well but I found this by far the funniest.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: take_yer_points on August 17, 2010, 03:56:23 PM
Summer Heights High is a good laugh if you can download it from somewhere. It was shown on BBC3 a year or two ago but haven't seen it again since.

Its a mock-documentary type series (think mockumentary might be the word?) following 3 characters (all played by the same actor - Chris Lilley) in an Australian high school. There's only 8 episodes and I thought it was very good. Chris Lilley has a few other things out as well but I found this by far the funniest.
yeah i watched it in Oz when i was there, very funny show
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Wee Shea

Quote from: take_yer_points on August 17, 2010, 03:56:23 PM

Excellent show. I downloaded it and watched the whole series about five times in a month.

Jonah Takalua  :D :D

Denn Forever

Two and half men on TG4 at 9 tonight.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Minder

Quote from: Denn Forever on September 02, 2010, 09:03:13 PM

Is on all the time on Paramount Comedy Central on Sky if you have it.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Minder on September 02, 2010, 09:05:33 PM
Quote from: Denn Forever on September 02, 2010, 09:03:13 PM

Is on all the time on Paramount Comedy Central on Sky if you have it.

Awful show IMO can't watch it at all..

Anyone know when Heroes is back on?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ross4life

What does people make of the I.T Crowd? it's been going for the best part of 4 years now..not as good as Father Ted but funny all the same

All the episodes are on here http://www.youtube.com/show?p=msvbOFoC7r8&s=1

My personal favourite http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq6HGt9Prek&list=SL&has_verified=1

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Wee Shea

The IT Crows is bearable.

If you like it you should check out Garth Marengi's Darkplace, an 80s horror spoof, it is absolutely brilliant.

http://www.youtube.com/show?p=NAtx42WslAQ

ross4life

Quote from: Wee Shea on September 02, 2010, 09:20:47 PM
The IT Crows is bearable.

If you like it you should check out Garth Marengi's Darkplace, an 80s horror spoof, it is absolutely brilliant.

http://www.youtube.com/show?p=NAtx42WslAQ

Cheers man I'll give that a watch later
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open