Yes
10 (33.3%)
No
16 (53.3%)
A bit
4 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Peter Solan the Great

Why does it seem to me that all Nordies on GAA message boards are deeply paranoid about bans, southern media etc. Its not the case when we meet up with our Northern brothers at GAA matches up and down the country, in fact there sound great craic. But on the message boards they seem very bitter. One look at the TITS thread will show that the nordies especially the Tyrone ones genuinely think there is a big conspiracy against them. So what is it lads do you think we're all out to get you or something?

Farrandeelin

Ah I think they're great craic on here too. I know they seem bitter, but it is an internet forum afterall.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Fishbat

ye's are, ye bundle a bastids

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Peter Solan the Great on February 13, 2010, 10:10:03 PM
Why does it seem to me that all Nordies on GAA message boards and deeply paranoid about bans, southern media etc. Its not the case when we meet up with our Northern brothers at GAA matches up and down the country, in fact there sound great craic. But on the message boards they seem very bitter. One look at the TITS thread will show that the nordies especially the Tyrone ones genuinely think there is a big conspiracy against them. So what is it lads do ye think we're all out to get ye or something?

Someone's Mammy and Daddy are out for the evening, but left the internet running on the PC  ::)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on February 13, 2010, 10:18:40 PM
Why does it seem to me that all Nordies on GAA message boards and deeply paranoid about bans, southern media etc. Its not the case when we meet up with our Northern brothers at GAA matches up and down the country, in fact there sound great craic. But on the message boards they seem very bitter. One look at the TITS thread will show that the nordies especially the Tyrone ones genuinely think there is a big conspiracy against them. So what is it lads do ye think we're all out to get ye or something?

Someone's Mammy and Daddy are out for the evening, but left the internet running on the PC  ::)

MORON. ::)

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 13, 2010, 10:28:51 PM

F*ck off Mayo asshole, has your alias been rumbled?  :D
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Tubberman

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on February 13, 2010, 10:32:44 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 13, 2010, 10:28:51 PM

F*ck off Mayo asshole, has your alias been rumbled?  :D

Wow, great responses to the original question....
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Lar Naparka

Why does it seem to me that all Nordies on GAA message boards are deeply paranoid about bans, southern media etc. Its not the case when we meet up with our Northern brothers at GAA matches up and down the country, in fact there sound great craic. But on the message boards they seem very bitter. One look at the TITS thread will show that the nordies especially the Tyrone ones genuinely think there is a big conspiracy against them. So what is it lads do you think we're all out to get you or something?
Nah, I wouldn't say the Nordies are paranoid but they do seem to think the rest of the world is ganging up on them. ;D
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

longrunsthefox

It started when Collins sold us out and Jack Lynch in 1969  promised to intervene and did the dirt Then youse let foreign games into Croke Park, sold out to the GPA, voted for the British army to play Gaelic games and put in the back door system to help Mayo win Sam... tho that didn't work. Apart from that, we trust you Mexicans with our lives... not with our children tho  :o

ziggysego

Why'd you start this thread? Are you Croke Park? I don't trust your motives.
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

maybe it comes from the other three provinces bitching for the last 10 years about how the ulster boys were rougher than them.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Peter Solan the Great

The results are in

Question: Are the Nordies paranoid
Yes  9 (45%)
No  8 (40%)
A bit  3 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Its fair to say that the nordies are a bit paranoid, even going by some of the responses. However is it justified? i will now start a poll on that. I don't think it is in any shape or form, the actions of Mickey Harte blaming "Live TV" is embarrassing and cringe worthy.  Us boyo's in Connacht have slightly more reasons to feel discriminated against.

Farrandeelin

Maybe the whole lot are paranoid as f**k, but I have never exerienced such hospitality as I did yesterday in Omagh. Fair dues to the Tyrone crowd.  :)

Peter Solan the Great

Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 15, 2010, 07:00:22 PM
Maybe the whole lot are paranoid as f**k, but I have never exerienced such hospitality as I did yesterday in Omagh. Fair dues to the Tyrone crowd.  :)

Thats the point i think, great craic in person like a pint etc. I suppose the troubles up there have a lot to anser for.