snooker world championship

Started by anportmorforjfc, April 09, 2007, 01:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on April 17, 2021, 08:36:47 PM
Obligatory female commenatator on board also i see. Black presenter. All boxes being ticked.

Am i just an old fart?

And now two Irish Catholics on commentary.

I expect a tweet from Gregory Campbell any minute now.

quit yo jibbajabba

Ken and who? Ive been switched over by the boss

BennyCake

quit yo jibbajabba

Saffrongael

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on April 17, 2021, 08:50:04 PM
Presenter doesnt annoy me at all before i get accused of being racist. Dont particularly wanna listen to some woman ive never heard of before summarising. If that makes me sexist then hey ho..

Yeah I wonder do they know themselves they aren't there on merit, probably don't care. It's pathetic
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

ONeill

As with football, some ex-players are terrible at analysing the game and are blown away by analysts who haven't played the sport.

Their gender or colour has nothing to do with the ability to analyse.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

quit yo jibbajabba

Shouldnt have mentioned colour. Apologies. Saffron Gael relays my thoughts better. Sorry for derailing thread. Lets see how she gets on the next fortnight

Rich Ricci

Ronnie under pressure tonight. 10-7 down to McGill.

thebuzz

He's on the comeback trail now at 10-8. He's so good to watch when he's playing well. I only saw the last two frames so obviously he hasn't been going well all day.

pbat

All Square at the interval, only one winner now.

An Watcher

I can't stand o'sullivan but credit where its due, some of the play tonight has been unbelievable

pbat

Fair play to McGill showed some bottle there.

Rich Ricci

O'Sullivan season summed up in that match. Erratic flashes of brilliance but on the whole inconsistent. McGill showed some composure there to clear up in them last two frames.

An Watcher

Yep fair play to mcgill. At least we can enjoy the rest of the tournament now without listening to Ronnie talk about how he doesn't want to be there or being critical of others standard. Good riddance

Boycey

Aye right enough the tournament is all the better for not having Ronnie gliding around the table potting them off the lampshades....

A simple solution to your issue would be stop watching the post match interviews?