Tyrone v Kerry - All-Ireland Semi-Final, Sunday 11th August 3.30pm

Started by RedHand88, August 04, 2019, 09:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

GalwayBayBoy

Very strange game. Tyrone in complete control and they just slowly imploded during the 2nd half.

yellowcard

Game of two halves Kerry just about deserved it after they started to get the ball into Geaney and Clifford.

Largely forgettable contest though for which Maurice Deegan was the star of the show!

t_mac

Quote from: omaghjoe on August 11, 2019, 05:02:21 PM
Manufacturing the dream final... well done deegan

Tyrone second half performance and ill disipline helped.

BennyCake

That's a very average Kerry team. Which tells us a lot  about Tyrone. Dublin will win the final by 10+ points.

Armagh18

Deegan should never be allowed another game outside Junior B. Although better team won on the day. Scary to think what Mannion and O'Callaghan will do to that defence though if they don't tighten up.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Blowitupref

FT Kerry 1-18 Tyrone 0-18.  Some turnaround by Kerry from 4 points down to win by 3. Tyrone will probably left to rue a 1st half where they should have led a lot more than 4 points.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

tyrone08

Maybe bitter here but 3-4 gifted frees from ref kept Kerry in the game for 2nd time since 2015. Only consolation is that he wont ref the final and kerry will be destroyed

tonto1888

Zulu

Kerry deserving winners and I thought it was a better game than most others here seem to have viewed it. Deegan gave Kerry a few soft frees but don't think you could argue he was the difference at all. Kerry took over in the second half and won because Tyrone's system is not good enough against the tope teams if they play it right. I was surprised Kerry were so poor in the first half and carried so much down the middle, that's the last thing you do, especially with isolated carriers. They showed more patience and picked the holes in the second half.

Hard to know how Kerry will do in the final. Their defence will hardly hold up against the Dubs.