NFL Division 1 2024

Started by Blowitupref, January 16, 2023, 08:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blowitupref

Roscommon more competitive now. Kerry leading 1-7 to 0-8 45 minutes played.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

yellowcard

I think Kerry have deliberately ignored the league this year in terms of their training programme. Something which the great Dublin side never done, they were ultra consistent from start to end of season. Which tells you that Kerry probably don't have the squad depth we think they might as they are still very heavily dependent on a few players.

redzone

Quote from: marty34 on March 18, 2023, 07:38:02 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on March 18, 2023, 06:34:13 PM
I know Derry play this way too, mainly due to lack of scoring forwards, but this defensive style does not suit Armagh, they better forwards, defenders not as good. Less say about both goalkeepers. Armagh not win a, Ulster Championship this way, foreby a all-Ireland.

There's too many players in gaelic football nowadays...who do nothing and I mean that.

About 8 players on each team is to have no positive effect on the game. Pass the ball sideways, kick a free back/sideline backwards. It rampant in gaelic football nowadays.  They have no role jbut to run about and pass the ball 5 yards sideways.
That's the problem when there's 30 players and only one ball. Wonder what sort of game it would be with two refs and 2 footballs

Wildweasel74

It's how bad their forwards are, take out Clifford, who obviously needs a long rest and their forward line average.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: galwayman on March 18, 2023, 06:48:03 PM
We need to say a few Novenas that John Dalys injury is not serious.
The lynchpin of our defence.

Hopefully just a precaution that he came off but given his injury history you'd be worried until word comes out either way.

Baile an tuaigh

Some score by David Clifford!

Baile an tuaigh

Kerry 1 - 12
Roscommon 0 - 12
Sin e

Slow start from Roscommon hurt them in the end. Kerry hard to beat on home soil.But they don't look themselves.

Blowitupref

Credit to Roscommon went down fighting, will be kicking themselves with the slow start. Possible penalty call at the end, have seen them given for less.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

joemamas

Kerry no3 should be up for an academy reward after that BS the end of the game.
btw, anybody think that was a penalty at the very end

Baile an tuaigh

I thought it was a penalty Kerry player through the leg out to trip Rossi forward.

joemamas

Holy shit just watched it back.
Stonewall penalty, Kerry #8 tripped him.
FFS what the hell were the umpires thinking or not thinking.
Such incompetence.

Gael85

Quote from: joemamas on March 18, 2023, 09:10:41 PM
Kerry no3 should be up for an academy reward after that BS the end of the game.
btw, anybody think that was a penalty at the very end

Then posing for photographs after game.

joemamas

how did he get a yellow not a black.
Ref and his officials may have a bit of explaining to do on that last sequence

Gael85

Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on March 18, 2023, 09:12:53 PM
I thought it was a penalty Kerry player through the leg out to trip Rossi forward.

Jack O'Connor won't be crying about referee this week.

yellowcard

Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on March 18, 2023, 09:12:53 PM

Thought it should've been a penalty but as we've seen throughout this League home advantage is worth an awful lot when it comes to referees being influenced whether subconscious or not.