NFL Division 1 2024

Started by Blowitupref, January 16, 2023, 08:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedHand88

Quote from: An Watcher on March 18, 2023, 11:24:34 AM
Looking forward to watching both the rugby and the armagh game today but sone wonderful scheduling has denied me thr pleasure.  Fantastic

The rugby hould have been moved away from the Armagh Galway game.

Winning 5 games in a row is not that big an achievement.

naka

Quote from: Rossfan on March 18, 2023, 11:50:28 AM
Looking forward to watching both the rugby and the armagh game today but sone wonderful scheduling has denied me thr pleasure.  Fantastic
True gaels will of course choose Armagh v Galway.
Armagh have sold a fair few tickets even with the rain so their support will hold up.
Hopefully the orchard get a result

armaghniac

Quote from: naka on March 18, 2023, 12:13:57 PM
Armagh have sold a fair few tickets even with the rain so their support will hold up.

The rain should clear away before the game. The future is bright and hopefully orange.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

An Watcher

Don't think armagh are going anywhere with the current management set up.  Fresh voice in there could take them to the next level.

RedHand88

Quote from: An Watcher on March 18, 2023, 12:20:35 PM
Don't think armagh are going anywhere with the current management set up.  Fresh voice in there could take them to the next level.

This is what scares me tbh. They have a fantastic young group of players. They aren't that far away.

An Watcher

I suggest sticking with geezer then, lol

Main Street

seafoid

Quote from: naka on March 18, 2023, 12:13:57 PM
Rain is good for orchards
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

yellowcard

Quote from: An Watcher on March 18, 2023, 12:20:35 PM

What next level? They are now comfortably a top 8 side and could have claims to be a top 4 team. I'm not sure about McGeeneys tactical nous and can't understand how they have drifted back into a safe possession based running game after last years championship campaign but I'd still be careful what to wish for. He has taken this Armagh team forward with a group of players who have had no real underage pedigree for a decade and where the standard of club football is probably not great when you compare it to other neighbouring counties.

Blowitupref

Just 1 early score by Armagh in this match thus far 13 minutes played.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Wildweasel74

1pt after 15mins, dire stuff!

greatpoint

Blowitupref

Armagh goal. Gleeson caught out with a high ball.  1-2 to 0-0 after 22 minutes.

Galway after about 10 attacks finally get a score after 26 minutes.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Blowitupref

HT Armagh 1-4 Galway 0-3.

greatpoint