Development Squads - Football U14s

Started by AZOffaly, April 01, 2016, 01:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Hi LAds,

Just wondering if ye know who is looking after development squads at U14 football in yer counties? I'm trying to organise a blitz in Thurles, and also plan a couple of practice matches, home and/or away, and I want to give the lads exposure to a few different styles. Ideally within a couple of hours of Tipp obviously, and I think we have the Munster Counties covered as regards blitzes and the like, so I'm really looking for Leinster and Connacht, but wouldn't mind making contact with a couple of the hallions up north either. Our lads need to learn how to insult people properly too ;)

Dinny Breen

Pretty sure it's David Murphy in Kildare. He follows me on Twitter if you want to DM him. If not I'll get his number for you over the weekend.
#newbridgeornowhere

AZOffaly

Cheers Dinny, yeah, I'd be interested in Kildare, they are close enough for travel etc

AZOffaly

Is David the GDA, or the lad managing the U14s? In Tipp, our GDAs help out, but other schmucks actually manage and coach the teams themselves.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 01, 2016, 03:22:36 PM
Is David the GDA, or the lad managing the U14s? In Tipp, our GDAs help out, but other schmucks actually manage and coach the teams themselves.

Give him a shout. He'll set you straight, just don't tell him you're a Biffo.
#newbridgeornowhere

AZOffaly

Number not in service. Very sneaky. I like it.

Donnellys Hollow

Noel Mooney's number is there on that website under County Games Managers. He'll point you in the right direction AZ.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

AZOffaly

Cheers DH. By the way, did I ever tell you I was at a wedding there in Naas, and the church was some small spot outside Naas, but I drove by the actual Donnelly's Hollow on the way. I didn't know it was a real place!

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 01, 2016, 03:34:52 PM
Cheers DH. By the way, did I ever tell you I was at a wedding there in Naas, and the church was some small spot outside Naas, but I drove by the actual Donnelly's Hollow on the way. I didn't know it was a real place!

http://www.curragh.info/landmarks/donnelly.htm
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?