Previous topic - Next topic

Armagh Cúchulainns

Could anyone post details of dates, host counties etc. for:

Football Feile 2008
Hurling/Camogie/Hanball Feile 2008.

Many Thanks
Its all about the Hurling.

Sky Blue

It might help to stick it in the hurling section as well.

KIDDO

Laois, is to co host Feile Na Gael with Offaly ,in 2008, and 2009, withthe 2008 tournament taking place between Friday June 20th, and Sunday June 22nd.

Armagh Cúchulainns

Quote from: KIDDO on December 03, 2007, 11:58:23 PM
Laois, is to co host Feile Na Gael with Offaly ,in 2008, and 2009, withthe 2008 tournament taking place between Friday June 20th, and Sunday June 22nd.

Cheers kiddo

Quote from: Sky Blue on December 03, 2007, 01:18:30 PM
It might help to stick it in the hurling section as well.

not as popular as this page. was lookin a quick reply. cheers anyway
Its all about the Hurling.

highking

Feile Peil na nOg is two weeks later on Fri 4th Jul - Sun 6th Jul. I heard that its in Cavan this year, but not 100% sure...

carnaross

Anyone travelling to Leeds to work/study are welcome to join St. Benedicts Harps GAA in Leeds.

carnaross

Quote from: carnaross on December 08, 2007, 02:09:56 PM
Cavan is correct.

Had it confirmed yesterday - Feile Peil na nOg is in Cavan on July 4-6 '08 inclusive.
Anyone travelling to Leeds to work/study are welcome to join St. Benedicts Harps GAA in Leeds.

Doire abú

Aye geard Cavan alrighgt.

Féile great craic, played in two myself back in the day.

carnaross

Certainly great craic all right. As a Minor Board secretary, my county has taken a team to all Feiles. I've been to Tyrone, Limerick and Wicklow in the last four years - missed 2007 due to just starting a new job.