All Ireland Intermediate 7's - 2009

Started by behind the wire, August 04, 2009, 11:25:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

behind the wire

I believe the All Ireland intermediate 7's are due to take place in Ratoath Co Meath on 19th September.

I know a few guys playing in it this year. Just wondering will there be much craic around Ratoath club that night or would it be better to head into Dublin.

Anyone else planning to attend?
He who laughs last thinks the slowest

boojangles

Quote from: behind the wire on August 04, 2009, 11:25:40 AM
I believe the All Ireland intermediate 7's are due to take place in Ratoath Co Meath on 19th September.

I know a few guys playing in it this year. Just wondering will there be much craic around Ratoath club that night or would it be better to head into Dublin.

Anyone else planning to attend?

How do you qualify to play in this tournament?

behind the wire

i think its by invitation. usually the winners of the intermediate championhip in each county get invited.
He who laughs last thinks the slowest

stpauls

BTW, i presume it will be last year's winners representing Down as the Intermediate championship is unlikely to be finished by the 19th September?

móidín doire

Quote from: stpauls on August 04, 2009, 01:47:02 PM
BTW, i presume it will be last year's winners representing Down as the Intermediate championship is unlikely to be finished by the 19th September?

Aye its all last year's winners, the clubs were sent invitations a couple of weeks ago, have to reply by 14th August or something like that.