The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: laoislad on September 12, 2020, 09:02:29 AM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on September 12, 2020, 08:34:21 AM
New season just about to kick off and we are on the 3rd page! 

Looking forward to this weekend....wall to wall football.

Still some business to happen I'd say but .even without new players in or players out I think we are in a good spot. Taki and Naby looked strong in recent games so kinda like brand new players. Leeds will be a tight start. Think they'll take to the PL well. Bielsa is a shrewd operator.

Let's get ready to rumble!
Our year.

Isn't it great that we don't have to say that....this is a strange year for us and other teams fans. No more hoping for us, no more laughing from the United fans in particular, we can actually enter a season without the fear of broken dreams.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Bronco

Keita looks a much better footballer than the rest of that midfield, don't understand why he is sitting on the bench most weeks.

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on September 12, 2020, 08:34:21 AM
New season just about to kick off and we are on the 3rd page! 

Looking forward to this weekend....wall to wall football.

Still some business to happen I'd say but .even without new players in or players out I think we are in a good spot. Taki and Naby looked strong in recent games so kinda like brand new players. Leeds will be a tight start. Think they'll take to the PL well. Bielsa is a shrewd operator.

Let's get ready to rumble!

gawa316

Quote from: Bronco on September 12, 2020, 12:05:25 PM
Keita looks a much better footballer than the rest of that midfield, don't understand why he is sitting on the bench most weeks.

Naby definitely has the potential but due to quite a few consistent injuries has never been regularly available. Then with the form the team has been in for the last 2 years it's hard to argue for his inclusion.

I have high hopes for him though, he had a good end to the season and hopefully he can bring that form into this...and he needs to stay fit!

Bronco

He has performed much better than Fabinho or Henderson any.time I've watched him play, he's an automatic starter for me.

Capt Pat

Quote from: Bronco on September 12, 2020, 03:30:31 PM
He has performed much better than Fabinho or Henderson any.time I've watched him play, he's an automatic starter for me.

Bronco? Similar to a stallion?

Bronco

gawa316

Quote from: Capt Pat on September 12, 2020, 04:01:29 PM

Was thinking the same

imtommygunn

I thought he was the angry brexit and corona virus, also Tyrone maybe, guy who's name escapes me.

laoislad

Bronco

Liverpool all over the place at the back so far. Alexander-Arnold was really poor for the Leeds goal.

laoislad

Crazy half of football.
Fantastic strike from Salah for the 3rd, not that you would know it from Tyler's commentary  ::)

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Bronco

Leeds are great to watch.

Liverpool have been dreadful defensively. Van Dijk has continued where he left off last season with lazy defending and Alexander Arnold was exposed again for their first goal.

For Liverpool Salah and Keita playing well and they really should win this comfortably.

laoislad

Quote from: gawa316 on September 12, 2020, 04:30:55 PM
Quote from: Capt Pat on September 12, 2020, 04:01:29 PM

Was thinking the same
#metoo